Broncos Youth Players and Young Guns coming through.

It definitely was lol, I read the article. He even emphasies the point that he was added to the top 30 'following the depature of Jake Turpin to the Roosters', implying it's happened in the last couple of days.
Like I said, the bigger issue is the Broncos haven't been making any fanfare about their roster. The fact you didn't know Mozer was already in the top 30 is evidence of that. He's been in the roster since I started the latest Roster thread. I can't remember where I got my info from but it probably wasn't the Broncos. Maybe @Big Pete or @1910 I'm not sure.

Like I said, the bigger issue is the Broncos haven't been making any fanfare about their roster. The fact you didn't know Mozer was already in the top 30 is evidence of that. He's been in the roster since I started the latest Roster thread. I can't remember where I got my info from but it probably wasn't the Broncos. Maybe @Big Pete or @1910 I'm not sure.
I’m certain the club announced it they definitely announced the extension

I’m certain the club announced it they definitely announced the extension
This was the release in May. Not a peep out of them about him since. They're really shithouse at keeping us up to date on this stuff. We get these random snippets from various journalists then it all goes cold. Oates was about to extend for about 6 months.

Search the site for yourself:

Mozer was added to the development list mid season and added to the 2023 top 30 at the same time. The NRL Signings Tracker announced it.

Keenan is all class.

ScreenScreenshot 2022 11 14 at 13 48 06 DEINE MARINER mar1nerdeine  Instagram photos and

How the **** will he ever throw a crisp pass now??
Smart people make smart footy players. Dumb footy players win wooden spoons and lead the Broncos to their worst seasons ever.

Smart people make smart footy players. Dumb footy players win wooden spoons and lead the Broncos to their worst seasons ever.

Glenn Lazarus is affiliated with the PUP.

Suppose this fellas another one. Hope he actually comes down, unlike Jamal Shibasaki.

If anyone can post some tldr.

Active Now

• kiwi2
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Adammacca
  • BruiserMk1
  • Gaz
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.