BroncosHQ Tipping Competition - 2023

Finished top 10 for the past 4 years straight, about time I came out a winner I think.

Who else is 3 from 3 to start the season

😁
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Tipped the broncos, I liked what I saw in the Cowboys trial game and saw Penrith where not the same team when playing St Helens.

First time I've ever tipped against Brisbane. Should do it more often.

Torn on the Dolphins v Roosters game. Head says Roosters should win... but there's bennett, first game in the NRL for the Dolphins, and Roosters are missing Manu/JWH/Crichton...

Torn on the Dolphins v Roosters game. Head says Roosters should win... but there's bennett, first game in the NRL for the Dolphins, and Roosters are missing Manu/JWH/Crichton...
I still think dolphins are too shit to win. I'm more torn in Titans vs tigpies

Noooo! Why did I change my tip to the Roosters!?!?!

Perfect till the dolphins win, and lost the tigers game to add the cherry on top.

Alrighty then.......

I've spent all week going over my spreadsheets ....comparing statistics.......considering the weather elements........injuries......the late mail

anyway.....after finishing this exhausting process

my final analysis says.....

Pick all the home teams. 👍

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • Maddy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Battler
  • eggstar10
  • john1420
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Galah
  • Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Swordfish
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.