NEWS Bulldogs reject Storm SOS for Addo-Carr to return home

This is all on the back of NSWRL pushing out the deadline date for finalising rosters.

They should've seen Penrith picking up Pangai last year as a warning to move it back to June 30, but no... by the time August 1 rolls around we'll be about 1 month out from finals and we've got a "top 4" team looking to pillage bottom 4 teams for top tier talent in a way that could completely change the finals series

This is all on the back of NSWRL pushing out the deadline date for finalising rosters.

They should've seen Penrith picking up Pangai last year as a warning to move it back to June 30, but no... by the time August 1 rolls around we'll be about 1 month out from finals and we've got a "top 4" team looking to pillage bottom 4 teams for top tier talent in a way that could completely change the finals series

And of course the NRL will say nothing about this either. I just cannot believe that the Storm feel is perfectly ok for them to ask for another team's best player and expect them to be ok with it.

The RLPA and the players wanted it back a month, every club backed it.

I want to know what is in it for the Bulldogs? Surely it's not just saving a bit of money over the next six weeks.

I want to know what is in it for the Bulldogs? Surely it's not just saving a bit of money over the next six weeks.

I don't think the Storm thought about that at all. Their thinking process was probably, hmm we want Addo-Carr, let's tell the Bulldogs we'll have him in our side next week and we're good to go here.

newman evil smirk GIF by HULU

I don't think the Storm thought about that at all. Their thinking process was probably, hmm we want Addo-Carr, let's tell the Bulldogs we'll have him in our side next week and we're good to go here.
Oh they thought about it but they think everyone is below them and only their success matters.
The dogs let Reimis smith go early to them, they wouldn't let JAC off a year early even for genuine family reasons.

No way JAC ever goes back, I'm surprised more players aren't shit scared of signing for such a shit club that has no empathy. At least when you sign with a club like the Broncos we always look after our players and it works, there's a reason Walsh chose to come back instead of black listing us.

Oh they thought about it but they think everyone is below them and only their success matters.
The dogs let Reimis smith go early to them, they wouldn't let JAC off a year early even for genuine family reasons.

No way JAC ever goes back, I'm surprised more players aren't shit scared of signing for such a shit club that has no empathy. At least when you sign with a club like the Broncos we always look after our players and it works, there's a reason Walsh chose to come back instead of black listing us.

Aside from Coates, I don't think many others who are regular first grade players do want to go there now.

And of course the NRL will say nothing about this either. I just cannot believe that the Storm feel is perfectly ok for them to ask for another team's best player and expect them to be ok with it.
Bellamy is a self entitled little twat, and it filters through the whole cancerous organisation

I actually have no issue with them reaching out regarding Walsh. He's not in the Warriors plans next year and on top of that, he's been relegated to the bench. We'll see if that holds true for this week though. Doesn't hurt to ask IMO but I'm glad the Warriors told them to eat a bag of dicks.

To ask for Addo-Carr though is just beyond belief. He's arguably the Dogs best player and is playing for the Dogs next season. Not to mention they flat refused to allow him to join the Dogs early despite a pretty compelling personal reason...whilst also playing the mental health card regarding Coates. Surprised they haven't sounded out the Sharks to see if they could get Hynes back. They'll probably ask Souths if they can have Latrell next. The Knights aren't going anywhere this year either, so they might as well try for Ponga...concussion concerns be damned. Lunacy

I get them asking for Walsh, I don't think they should release him but I can get that.

The Addo-Carr one is absolutely ridiculous, this is the bloke they basically told could move on. To ask for a player in the short-term that is fully committed to another club and actually has a contract with them past the current year, that is outrageous.

I actually have no issue with them reaching out regarding Walsh. He's not in the Warriors plans next year and on top of that, he's been relegated to the bench. We'll see if that holds true for this week though. Doesn't hurt to ask IMO but I'm glad the Warriors told them to eat a bag of dicks.

To ask for Addo-Carr though is just beyond belief. He's arguably the Dogs best player and is playing for the Dogs next season. Not to mention they flat refused to allow him to join the Dogs early despite a pretty compelling personal reason...whilst also playing the mental health card regarding Coates. Surprised they haven't sounded out the Sharks to see if they could get Hynes back. They'll probably ask Souths if they can have Latrell next. The Knights aren't going anywhere this year either, so they might as well try for Ponga...concussion concerns be damned. Lunacy

Walsh sure but not the others they are going after.

The vein in the side of Bellamy's head might actually pop soon.

NSWRL pushing hard for Walsh to Storm... and by NSWRL I mean the main hitters are former storm players Cronk and Billy.

Storm can **** right off if you ask me... I hope Walsh doesn't go there, because we play them in a few weeks and possibly in the finals.

Imagine if he was pivotal in us losing to the storm and ending our season... he would be fucking hated by the fan base just before he's set to join the team. Hell Ashton Sims is still a meme after what happened in 2008.

We have long memories and it won't be a good look if a player that's already decided to join us, primarily to be closer to his kid, then moves to Victoria and has the opportunity to become a pivotal member for one of our most hated rivals.

lets get Walsh early and give them Niu for the rest of the season.

NSWRL pushing hard for Walsh to Storm... and by NSWRL I mean the main hitters are former storm players Cronk and Billy.

Thought the Warriors already told the Storm."....nup, aint gonna happen"

A major part of them agreeing to let Walsh go in the first place was that he move back to Brisbane/Broncos

End of story...yeah?

Let's offer them Turpin and Tyrone Roberts.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • Aldo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Rambstien
  • Skathen
  • Porthoz
  • simplythebest
  • Justwin
  • kman
  • broncos4life
  • Johnny92
  • sooticus
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.