NEWS Bulldogs reject Storm SOS for Addo-Carr to return home

NSWRL pushing hard for Walsh to Storm... and by NSWRL I mean the main hitters are former storm players Cronk and Billy.

Storm can **** right off if you ask me... I hope Walsh doesn't go there, because we play them in a few weeks and possibly in the finals.

Imagine if he was pivotal in us losing to the storm and ending our season... he would be fucking hated by the fan base just before he's set to join the team. Hell Ashton Sims is still a meme after what happened in 2008.

We have long memories and it won't be a good look if a player that's already decided to join us, primarily to be closer to his kid, then moves to Victoria and has the opportunity to become a pivotal member for one of our most hated rivals.
Yep if Walsh set up a winning try against us in a finals game as a Melbourne **** I'd hate him before he ever plays for us.

Seriously hoping it doesn't happen. EAD Melbourne.

North Queensland recently took over for me for my most hated team, I figured all of the salary cap cheating players are gone and it's just Bellamy now. This is a good reminder that Melbourne still are a fucking scumbag club.

They should try for Isaako or maybe Josh Hoffman?

Apparently they approached the Tigpies not only for Laurie, but also Doeuehihiehi. Arguably Tigers' two best players.

Their arrogance knows no bounds.

They were able to sign one of our guns in Xavier Coates whilst we were near enough to last, probably thought they'd have another dip.

Apparently they approached the Tigpies not only for Laurie, but also Doeuehihiehi. Arguably Tigers' two best players.

Their arrogance knows no bounds.
Maybe they'll ask for Patty next.

I hope we tell them we'll give them someone, but we want Olam in return.

I can’t believe they’re asking for the best players in the teams.
I totally understand asking for a player who can’t get a crack in first grade, but this is just something else altogether.

perhaps they’re so tone deaf because they haven’t ever missed the finals, but do they not know the value of a win to a teams morale who are struggling? Or what it says to the players left if a team just lets their best player go to another team. It would rip a club apart.

I’m surprised they haven’t asked the knights for KP “if you’re only gonna rest him for concussion, we could certainly use him up and spit him out”

Well looks like they got David Nofoaluma
Intimidating Season 4 GIF by The Office

I guess the Tigers were the only club that owes Melbourne anything given they were allowed to use Grant for a period of time. Still disappointed that anyone would want to help those fuckers though

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Redux
  • RolledOates
  • FACTHUNT
  • Xzei
  • Brotherdu
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • Mustafur
  • Fitzy
  • Justwin
  • Thelmus
  • bazza
  • Broncosgirl
  • Ondi
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • BooKhaki
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.