Bulldogs vs Souths

Well they do have a rally m winning 5/8th in their team. Shift keary to 7.

Well they do have a rally m winning 5/8th in their team. Shift keary to 7.

It's the obvious choice, I guess, but I think they'll be much weaker for his absence. Backline is already missing Auva'a and Walker and has looked far less threatening for it.

Reynolds being out for such an extended period is a massive blow for them. They'll still make the finals, but I dare say you can rule them out of considerations for the Minor Premiership, and perhaps even top 4. If the latter pans out, that may have huge implications on their progress into the finals.

If you guys want a laugh ... Head over to the Kennel and read their statement re: Souths game

As well as the victim complex because the NRL and media always pick on them

:laugh:

Last edited:
The Kennell is always good for a laugh.

Viewing that site after the Broncos big win last year made my night even better.

Charges for this weekend.

[TWEET]584939057140105217[/TWEET]

Tweet doesn't seem be loading so Graham facing 5 weeks, Klemmer and Kasiano 3 and Lichaa just one.

Last edited:
I'm surprised Josh Morris wasn't charged for kicking Luke in the head

The Kennell is always good for a laugh.

Viewing that site after the Broncos big win last year made my night even better.

I would also recommend everyone do this. Claims of racism and Greenberg and the NRL being against them. How ridiculous! Bulldogs fans can "keep crying" if you ask me.

I would also recommend everyone do this. Claims of racism and Greenberg and the NRL being against them. How ridiculous! Bulldogs fans can "keep crying" if you ask me.
Is that racism against the English? I thought that was fair enough racism .

According to the internet you can't be racist against white people.
I was under the impresion that was ok to be racist toward , the English, Americans, oh and New Zealanders.

Ironically I believe that the majority of posters on here would say exactly the same thing 'NRL is out to get us' if that call went against us. Accusations of racism! Ha ha **** me, and why would Greenburg want to stab the club he worked for.

I saw some of the posts on there on Friday and they are not happy campers.

The NRL have given them a gift by not charging Josh Morris with kicking... They should be grateful

Ironically I believe that the majority of posters on here would say exactly the same thing 'NRL is out to get us' if that call went against us.

Bullshit.....

That's just your NSW pedigree kicking in. Any chance for you to have a stab at QLDr's

Funny. I thought the refs were helping them in the first half. In fact th3 refs have helped them a few times in the vames i have watched. For starters keeping J Reynolds 9n the field after the tripping incident.

I think Josh Morris was not charged as they realised the damage was done by Kasiano?

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Bish
  • Mighty Bronx
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.