Bulldogs vs Souths

Watched it again, it looks like they did stuff it up.

It happened right in front of the refs..

So not a bad count, just a bad call.

So not a bad count, just a bad call.
Which makes this 7 tackle thing pretty silly, otherwise you could probably find a 7/8/9/10/11/12 tackle try in just about every game.

I want some quantitative research to back this up pwn. :laugh:

I don't know why Dogs fans would be complaining anyways. If anything Sutton deserves to be congratulated for making that big call that by the book was 100% correct and most of us (guilty) didn't know it existed.

Honestly, the situation worked itself out as it should have.

For once the NRL got it right.

What's this research thing, I finished uni 3 years ago to get away from that stuff [emoji23]

Last edited:
It's a pain in the ass that's what it is!!

750 words to go. (Pete 2015)

It's sort of crazy how the game has panned out. While a lot of people have softened on the Graham penalty, it seems like more and more the Dogs got lucky, especially after Morris was let off for his boot (if he didn't connect, how did Luke suffer a cut there?).

Despite losing so many players on the weekend, it wouldn't surprise me to see the Dogs get up against the Dragons and the Rabbits lose to the Cowboys. There's a difference between the quality of both teams for sure, but I don't think the Dogs will struggle that badly. If there's one position they can afford to lose talent, it's upfront and their back three was fine last year. If anything, they'll miss Lafai the most but I think Mbye can certainly do a job out wide.

Morris and Graham will be huge losses for them. Graham is a big part of their go forward, when he's off there's a noticeable difference.

B Morris is their hardest running back, the others are nothing special (J Morris isn't bad), but he's always running at a hole or trying to make one.

Honestly not sure if they can make the 8 now, but they have a pretty good draw in the next 8 weeks (Dragonsx2, Manly, Tigers, Canberra, NQ, Roosters, bye), so they might be okay

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Fatboy
  • marw
  • Midean
  • Brotherdu
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Spike
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.