Cameron Smith to retire from Rep Footy - Immediately

Actually i wouldn't be surprised to see Scott get the captaincy for this year and then they'll choose a more long term captain next year.

Scott has been playing like ass. Will never be the same player pre acl injury.

I assume Slater follows suit? Would feel pretty empty for him with no Smith, Cronk or Thurston there. We may as well just do a full re-build now, match NSW.

1. Ponga
2. Holmes
3. Inglis (c)
4. Chambers
5. Gagai
6. Munster
7. Hunt / Morgan
8. Scott
9. McCullough
10. Napa
11. Papalii
12. Kaufusi / Hess
13. McGuire

14. Morgan / Hunt
15. Wallace
16. Arrow
17. Hess / Oates

What a fucking ****. **** him, if that's how you treat the jersey you say you wear with pride, you can go **** yourself. Cares about himself, nothing else. Lied to us all these years. Hope Billy ***** off too, and I hope that reminds all these QLD footy fans that we are meant to fucking despise that **** of a club.

Ah in a way this excites me more than origin normally would, esp if Slater went as well.

new blood.

Surely Slater won't, I forgot about him. He'd be the captain then surely.

Thank God!!! Maybe I can get interested in Origin again now that the biggest grub in the game has finally retired. I hope the grub runner up ( Slater) joins him.

Walking away this close to Origin, already missing our halves, is the actions of a man that doesn't give a **** about the team

And to be fair to Smith, that's not how I would describe him

Is there more to this than meets the eye?

BRB laying a punt down on NSW. QLD won't pick Macca, they'll go with Friend (he or Granville would legit be the worst options on form) or Hunt (would be good in attack, but shocking in D).

People calling for Hunt at 9. WTF? Have you forgotten him completely and utterly stinking it up for Brisbane all those years while playing in that position. Deadset, he's a 7, or he doesn't play.

Walking away this close to Origin, already missing our halves, is the actions of a man that doesn't give a **** about the team

And to be fair to Smith, that's not how I would describe him

Is there more to this than meets the eye?

You've seen how he acts on the field? How dirty he is? He's a team man, so long as that team wears purple. **** the rest. I mean, this is a guy who has no issues in tearing someone's groin, bending an arm backwards, crusher tackles etc. What gave you the idea that outside of being a QLD Legend, this is a good person? He's always been a ****.

If NSW win, it will all be because of Fittler

3 of the 4 QLD spine retiring at once won’t be mentioned
So you have already conceded and have pictured the headlines? Maybe you should take a deep breath.

Active Now

• Thelmus
  • Manlyman
  • NSW stables
  • Broncs1459
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.