Can anyone give suggestions (please dont go psycho on my me)

B

boyds_biggest_fan

Aug 20, 2008
Ok so this may seem really lame to some but to me it means alot.
Tonight after the game i finally came to realise that darius is gone. Yes i am a huge fan of his but i never got to say farewell and good luck to him.
I was hoping that people may have possible suggestions n how i could contact him and say farewell and thanks for what he has given me.

Once again please dont go psycho on my a**. I'm doing this with good nature as im a huge fan of his.
Thanx,
Zoe

You could send a letter to the Dragons Leagues Club.

mmk thanx. i'll seriously try whatever haha

thanx for your help. you helping a major sook out haha. :D

honestly, nothing beats the dramatics that i put on as soon as that siren went haha. kinda embarassing but i guess thats what happens when you have a fave and they go.

boyds_biggest_fan said:
honestly, nothing beats the dramatics that i put on as soon as that siren went haha. kinda embarassing but i guess thats what happens when you have a fave and they go.

the federal police, the fire brigade, the westpac rescue helicopter and the RSPCA have only just left my house :twisted:

i think every broncos support needs all the above mentioned haha

Yep. I just stopped and stared at what just happened.

The Rock said:
When they scored that try I put my hands on my head and fell off the lounge...on purpose.

[icon_frown

I smashed a calculator, booted a running shoe and pounded an esky ... and then there was the screaming ..!

it really is a huge blow to everyone. very sickening event.

I'm sorry boyds_biggest_fan but I will say this: if you want to get a message to him, write it on the dunny room wall.

Kidding.

last|soldier said:
I'm sorry boyds_biggest_fan but I will say this: if you want to get a message to him, write it on the dunny room wall.

Kidding.

can't believe it took 33 minutes [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Harry Sack
  • Footy Fanatic
  • I bleed Maroon
  • kman
  • Aldo
  • Fitzy
  • Santa
  • theshed
  • Behold
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • Browny
  • Justwin
  • Bronx48
  • Hoof Hearted
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.