Can anyone give suggestions (please dont go psycho on my me)

I chucked a psyche, :mad: spat, threw the pillow at the storm players who were being interviewed, swore, attacked my brother [icon_lol1. whos a storm fan, literally cried the house down and put a pillow over my face until I almost suffocated [icon_lol1.

Punched the wall. It hurt. Did it again later. Still hurts a lot actually. As does the wall.

Threw pillows that I was using on the floor.

Never heard a louder slap of a leather couch in my life.

Swearing and yelling.

Reasoning with the wall before punching it yet again.

Wishing to Storm supporters I know that the Storm were flying home on a QANTAS jet, and hoping it was the unluck one.

I was fucking furious.

I just sat and stared, with a sinking feeling. I felt numb, but I also felt a burning hatred become even more fuelled than ever before.

If NSW ever play Melbourne, I will cheer for NSW. That's how much I hate those bastards. Every last **** that plays for them, I hate with a passion.

I was the same Scotty. After I letting out a long NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when Sims lost the ball, I was dead quiet from then on.

It really sucked watching something you suspected would happen, actually happening.

Scotty said:
I just sat and stared, with a sinking feeling. I felt numb, but I also felt a burning hatred become even more fuelled than ever before.

If NSW ever play Melbourne, I will cheer for NSW. That's how much I hate those bastards. Every last **** that plays for them, I hate with a passion.

Pretty much the same here.

I was in a state of disbelief. I just sat head in hands occasionally staring at the telly.

Could not believe it one bit.

I've never cared much for Melbourne, but i can't stand them now. First hand i've seen the crap they dish up week in week out. They are a joke.

guppy said:
I was the same Scotty. After I letting out a long NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when Sims lost the ball, I was dead quiet from then on.

It really sucked watching something you suspected would happen, actually happening.

I did the same thing.

I sat there in shock.. Then said "Holy F**" Then there was some more shock.

Couldn't even talk.. Then i got tears.. Then I skulled the rest of my drink [icon_thumbs_do

I wasn't even infront of the TV, my phone was going off so I raced into my room to get it, and then I heard my dad yell out "YOU IDIOTS"... raced out to the lounge to see they'd lost.

I felt tears coming, but my friend who was there, and a storm supporter just kept laughing at me :( So I poured myself another drink, and just sat there in shock for a bit.

Once we stuffed it and got so close to that line I felt this coming on. Just screamed "You F******Idiots. We needed that game so much last night for our club and the week that has been" Then I abused Bellamy and Smith and cried a lot.
Still shedding the old tears and vowing I am finished with league.
From the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in minutes :cry:

Sometimes I don't understand footy players. We sit at home screaming(or at the ground) and they never listen to what we tell them to do [icon_shru

I called ashton cockhead sims every name under the sun. Still am..always will.

Alf said:
I called ashton cockhead sims every name under the sun. Still am..always will.

How big of you.

You are so tough. I wish i was as tough as you.

How is him saying he called Sims a swear word any different to anyone else in this thread saying they swore/screamed at them etc etc

last|soldier said:
How is him saying he called Sims a swear word any different to anyone else in this thread saying they swore/screamed at them etc etc

Read some of his other posts.

Alf said:
Want me to apoligize for not having the same opinion that you do?..nah

No i don't want you to apologise.

Though, you could show a bit more class when posting. Dribble like calling Sims a cockhead adds nothing to the discussion.

The topic at the time was what happened after they lost and how you reacted..That is what happened that is how i reacted...whether it upsets you or not. Shame my lack of class made you spill your latte.

Alf said:
The topic at the time was what happened after they lost and how you reacted..That is what happened that is how i reacted...whether it upsets you or not. Shame my lack of class made you spill your latte.

Give it a break.

Don't ruin the thread with your constant innuendo.

My latte? [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • porouian
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • simplythebest
  • Justwin
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • Organix
  • Strop
  • Brotherdu
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Skathen
  • winslow_wong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • Volvo Driver
  • Mustafur
  • Hoof Hearted
  • MrMoore
... and 36 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.