Can anyone give suggestions (please dont go psycho on my me)

Well I was standing out the front of Hog's breath, ready to come home and watch the game on replay, when this guy came out the door screaming 'Melbourne won!! We won in the last minute!! WOOOO!!' I had told everyone at my table that I didn't want to know how the game was going, and I hadn't heard a thing till then :evil:

My friends just looked at me and said 'oh no!!' while laughing. I put my head in my hands and swore over and over. I was in a bad mood from then on.

I just sat there very very numb. Couldn't believe what had just happened. I looked at Mr BB with a shocked look on my face, then put my head on my flag staring at the floor. Christopher was saying "what happened?? Is it YAY?? Did we win??" All I could say was 'No darling, we lost, lets go". I couldn't speak after that for about 5 minutes. It was rather quiet on the bus back to the leagues club.

My reaction was pretty similar to Kels's except for the fact I didnt skull my drink, I just continued to shake my head in disbelief and say numerous expletives about Sims and what not....its was disgusting. I am still so so shattered

When Sims dropped the ball, I said ****! When Melbourne spread it out wide (I knew what was going to happen), I said ****!

That's the last thing i said all night. I just stood up with my hands on my head and didn't say one more word all night.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • mrslong
  • Redux
  • Jedhead
  • Maddy
  • broncs30
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • BruiserMk1
  • mrtij
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • Manofoneway
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Skyblues87
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.