Can Queensland continue its dominance 5 years in a row?

Coxy said:
Kraven27 said:
Does anyone remember who got the Dally M points for the origin?

I didn't think there were dally M points for rep footy? I thought it was only for club games?

I thought the same thing but learnt last year that they award points in Origin games because those who
play them don't get a chance to earn points in the club games that they miss.

Well that's gay.

Anyway, given Thurston got MOTM from the Australian Selectors, I would assume he'd also get 3 points for the Dally M. Who got 2 and 1, dunno. But I hope Thaiday and Lockyer make up at least 1 of those spots.

I saw it in the paper on thursday but I can't remember exactly who got the points, I know Thaiday was in there somewhere...

Yeah, probably Thurston 3, Locky 2 and Thaiday 1...

Coxy, there's no room in your banner for 2010! [icon_evillaugh

audragon said:
Yeah, probably Thurston 3, Locky 2 and Thaiday 1...

Coxy, there's no room in your banner for 2010! [icon_evillaugh

[icon_lol1. I intend to change it :P

Jeba said:
Coxy said:
Kraven27 said:
Does anyone remember who got the Dally M points for the origin?

I didn't think there were dally M points for rep footy? I thought it was only for club games?

I thought the same thing but learnt last year that they award points in Origin games because those who
play them don't get a chance to earn points in the club games that they miss.
Well that's lame...
The Broncos had a bye anyway so wouldn't that unfairly disadvantage the teams who have byes before origin games because they miss out on two games for point where as the origin players only miss out game because two of the origin games have buys preceding them.

Everyone gets a bye, so it really doesn't matter.

Nashy said:

Yeah, if anything it favours Lockyer, Thaiday and Folau who play Origin on weekends their club has the bye and thus they would otherwise miss out on points altogether.

Coxy said:
Nashy said:

Yeah, if anything it favours Lockyer, Thaiday and Folau who play Origin on weekends their club has the bye and thus they would otherwise miss out on points altogether.
I didn't really word it well but that's the point I was making, the origin players would actually get an advantage.

Note to non origin players: Play better, get better chance of DallyM points. If not. Go away.

Nashy said:
Note to non origin players: Play better, get better chance of DallyM points. If not. Go away.
Yeah, never mind Origin honors, DallyM pts are the pinnacle! [icon_lol1.

LOL.
Only the salary cap(who knows what will happen with Smith/Slater/Cronk) and AFL defections will give NSW a chance next year.

6 in a row is very likely.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Galah
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.