Can Queensland continue its dominance 5 years in a row?

What do you mean maybe. You team is one big queer fest.

Nothing wrong with that though. They're free to express themselves however they want.... actually, QLD Redneck aren't I?

Flamin' poofs.

And pick him up while he's out cold and drop him again.

Attacking defenceless people, a NSW past time.

Big Pete said:

But how can they fit it in with all their clubs and pizzas and tunnels?

Big Pete said:

It's even sadder that they take pride in it.

I suppose they don't have much else to show, do they?

Coxy said:
Scotty said:
NSW haven't got the most amazing team on the planet but it's more than capable of winning. They have good players and a fantastic coach, ruling them out is just ridiculous IMO.

+1

I reckon if you look back over the history of Origin the team that "looked better on paper" would lose 50% of games, easily. At this level there's so little separating the teams that the loss of one player can make a massive difference.

Smith is a huge loss, and as capable as Ballin is, you're crazy to suggest it won't have much effect on Queensland's chances.

+2

Scotty as you said - I reckon if you could put numbers on it I'd say QLD chances dropped by a good 70 to 50% more or less. That is huge!

Professor47 said:
Coxy said:
Scotty said:
NSW haven't got the most amazing team on the planet but it's more than capable of winning. They have good players and a fantastic coach, ruling them out is just ridiculous IMO.

+1

I reckon if you look back over the history of Origin the team that "looked better on paper" would lose 50% of games, easily. At this level there's so little separating the teams that the loss of one player can make a massive difference.

Smith is a huge loss, and as capable as Ballin is, you're crazy to suggest it won't have much effect on Queensland's chances.

+2

Scotty as you said - I reckon if you could put numbers on it I'd say QLD chances dropped by a good 70 to 50% more or less. That is huge!
From 169%

I think we're going to miss Dallas Johnson big time.

Well if Bailin and Harrison can make as many tackles as Johnson and Smith, then we're set.

Pfft. Reading into Origin is for lamers. QLD is going to win.

QLD could send out a clone of Mintos and still win. Why? Because we're better.

The Rock said:
Hahaha Atroboy is back. Long time no talk.

If NSW win this year are you going to blame the ref like you do every time we win a game?

Um, no. Because I knew we wouldn't lose [icon_lol1.

However I note that Bill Harrigan was utterly shit as usual, gave you about 12 free points with those 2 tries that weren't. Who cares though, didn't affect the result _woohoo_

Astroboy said:
The Rock said:
Hahaha Atroboy is back. Long time no talk.

If NSW win this year are you going to blame the ref like you do every time we win a game?

Um, no. Because I knew we wouldn't lose [icon_lol1.

However I note that Bill Harrigan was utterly shit as usual, gave you about 12 free points with those 2 tries that weren't. Who cares though, didn't affect the result _woohoo_
Creagh's was the wrong call. Watmough's was fair call, it was close though.

I thought Creagh touched the footy when he gets to the ground, hits his leg and then fingers. The grounding looked questionable, but the grounding with your chest rule might have been applied.

Of course he touched it. or was it a sudden gust of wind that cause it to change direction before it touched the ground.

I have to issues with the grounding, given in NRL it would have been a torso try.

The Rock said:
Creagh's call wasn't wrong, by the rule books it's correct. It was touch and go, he definitely did not touch the ball leading up to picking it up, but I have doubts over whether he properly grounded the ball. But again we've seen the same thing 10000 times and benefit of the doubt is given. There is no way you could definitely 100% for sure say that Creagh's try wasn't a try, therefore benefit of the doubt.

And anyone doubting Watmough's try is plain dumb.
Seriously Shaun?? You think that was a fair try? You know me well enough by now to know that I am absolutely fair when it comes to things like this, and there's no way that was a try. Weren't Gould and Sterlo also saying no try? Forgive me, but I'm going to go with their opinion over yours.

The Rock said:
And anyone doubting Watmough's try is plain dumb.

Side on replay showed the ball clearly going forward. Don't care really though.

Biggest question to come out of last night though is when QLD win Game 2, how are they going to fill ANZ for game 3? Was already half empty last night ...

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Stix
  • Jazza
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Justwin
  • Santa
  • Astro
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Griffo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bish
  • Lurker
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Fatboy
  • Wolfie
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.