Carlton Mid One-Day International Tri-Series

Australia take it with an over to spare.

Mitchell Starc picks up his second MotM from his second game.

A comfortable victory in the end, although the finish was far from confident. Thankfully Haddin once again steered the boys home with some assistance from Faulkner.

Australia lead the table on 9 points. England and India will meet on Tuesday in a crucial game.

Last edited:
Two spots up for grabs in the batting line up as far as I can see. Clark will take one, the other should go to Lynn IMO.

Faulkner is just like Michael Bevan, no matter what the situation is he will get you home. Cricket is such a great game that was a very nervous finish.

Faulkner is just like Michael Bevan, no matter what the situation is he will get you home. Cricket is such a great game that was a very nervous finish.
Just like be an except he is a 10 over a match bowler. To be fair bevo probably had him covered with the bat.

Australia may as well just take 14 to the WC. Maxwell is a passenger.

meantime, AB de Incredible just smeared 149 from 44 balls .... no, that is not a typo.

Something about Faulkner. Got to figure a way to have him as the test all rounder. The guys is made of the right stuff. How often is he getting the job done . He's icy.

He isn't good enough with the bat to be a test all rounder. He isn't good enough with the ball to be a number 8 either.

He isn't good enough with the bat to be a test all rounder. He isn't good enough with the ball to be a number 8 either.

Agreed. Might have got away with him in the days of Gilly and Warne but he just doesn't do either discipline at a test level. His best attribute is his death bowling which has no value in tests.

Warner has been fined half his match-fee for telling Rohit Sharma to 'speak English'.

Bailey could be suspended for slow over-rates.

I find all this sledging controversy throughout this summer completely stupid and just bizarre. Sledging is a part of cricket and always has been. I could understand complaints about it if the sledging was just personal attacks, racist insults and the like but nobody seems to have crossed the line with anything throughout the whole summer. I just read the story and Warner said 'speak English' because Sharma was speaking in Hindi.

Someone is going to have to come in for George Bailey. Will be very interested to see who it will be. I've seen Cameron White and Shaun Marsh's name mentioned so far. Would love it to be Burns or Lynn though.

Every time India tour there is plenty of sledging. It always seems to be the Aussies to blame though. Warner certainly seems to over step the mark at times but his aggression and in your face style is good for the team.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Big Del
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • BruiserMk1
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.