Cat of the Week - Contains Spoilers

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Reckon we could use one of these threads to bag out the biggest pussy acts in league.

---

For mine this week cat of the week would have to be George Rose for shoving DCE. Don't think DCE went in to give him a serve?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Cat of the Week

Wouldn't Jarryd Hayne and Ben Creagh be permanent fixtures in this thread? Or should they just go straight to the Hall of Fame?

Meat77 said:
Wouldn't Jarryd Hayne and Ben Creagh be permanent fixtures in this thread? Or should they just go straight to the Hall of Fame?

Immortals for sure

let's not forget our old favourite son Michael Ennis.

Jarryd Hayne slips under the radar this week, ironically because he is suspended. Ha!

I'm nominating this cat.

2808815696_a9babac814.jpg

Biggest f**wit of the game would have to be Bryce Gibbs- bar none.

Josh dugan - what a pussy. Not playing cos he has an infected Boil when his team was playing a must win.

[icon_thumbs_do

mrslong said:
Josh dugan - what a pussy. Not playing cos he has an infected Boil when his team was playing a must win.

[icon_thumbs_do

I had a mate who was hospitalised for two days for the same thing in High School. It's actually a fair bit more serious than it sounds.
Besides. Every game for Canberra is a must-win now.

yes I know they can be serious...but look at his track record. He is a pussy.
He gets a cramp and has to be stretchered from the field. he is a cat. Meow.

mrslong said:
yes I know they can be serious...but look at his track record. He is a pussy.
He gets a cramp and has to be stretchered from the field. he is a cat. Meow.

Yep, Steve Matai Mark 2.

Well Steve Matai turns up each week. Sure, he goes down with injury 258 times during the game...

Yeah, I wouldn't call Matai a cat for staying down on the ground seething with his nerve injury, not when it's as severe as Tate's and Tallis'. I will call him a cat for all his cheap shots.

Cat of the week? Tough week, unless I missed something in the Titans/Warriors game I'll go Idris' mid-air tackle on Nightingale. He had every opportunity to pull out of that and to hit a bloke in that position is gutless in my book.

Quinn for being Anthony Quinn is right up there too. icon_thumbs_u

Cat of the week goes to Trent Hodgkinson for his shot on Steve Michaels. Meow you cat, wait til the player is on the ground and do your dirty work.

When its Steve Michaels its called "good shot of the week"

The first shot was good. You don't put your shoulder into someone's face when they're on the ground. I don't care who they are (*cough*exceptBeauScott*cough*)

I don't get a lot of the players that carry on/drama queens. When I was playing in my younger high school years, my coaches always said never show the opposition that you're injured or roughed up. You play the ball, or in union release the ball, hop up, don't look at the opposition and retreat to back play.

Immortals

Hayne
Kennedy
Creagh
Ennis
Prince

Chris Sandow.

We all know why.

Disgusting low life grub.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncoFan94
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • broncoscope
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • bert_lifts
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.