Cat of the Week - Contains Spoilers

I can't remember the dive on Saturday night.

It could be, that I was sent into a coma watching the game.

My favourite part was when he clutched one side of his head then thought 'hang on, he "hit" me on the other side, best grab that one..."

The best part was that he didn't even make contact with the head. and the ref only gave the penalty because he didn't use his arms.

Poor Scott Princess.. where has his game gone these days :(

Chris Sandow, showed he wasn't worth the money

I thought that Sandow was good! Especially considering that everyone else was expecting him to do everything - particularly once Roberts went off injured. The rest of the team were crap particularly Luke Burt. Honestly how he's still in first grade is unbelievable!!! and to think they let Humble go and kept him, it's not like they need a goal kicker now that they have sandow.

Definitely Tahu.

Basically confirmed how big a drop-kick he is in a single play and deserves to be rubbed out for some time. If the NRL is serious about removing kneeing, headbutts, grapples and so on out of the game, they should consider handing out lengthy suspensions. An incident such as Tahu's is definitely deserving of six weeks. It was a blatant cheap shot and a terrible look for the game.

Still on Tahu but I've always considered him one of the most overrated players in the game. A very good athlete, especially in his day, but even in his prime he always had a dead-s**t mistake in him and the amount of media hype, especially from the Newcastle fraternity was sickening. Best centre in the game before he left? Piss off.

Definitely Tahu.

Basically confirmed how big a drop-kick he is in a single play and deserves to be rubbed out for some time. If the NRL is serious about removing kneeing, headbutts, grapples and so on out of the game, they should consider handing out lengthy suspensions. An incident such as Tahu's is definitely deserving of six weeks. It was a blatant cheap shot and a terrible look for the game.

Still on Tahu but I've always considered him one of the most overrated players in the game. A very good athlete, especially in his day, but even in his prime he always had a dead-s**t mistake in him and the amount of media hype, especially from the Newcastle fraternity was sickening. Best centre in the game before he left? Piss off.

You would think he'd grow up a bit, considering his age and the years he's been in the game. Even Gallen has cleaned up his act and become a leader; Tahu belongs out in bush footy with all the other old thugs.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Shane Tronc
  • Financeguy
  • Jazza
  • Browny
  • Bongo
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • teampjta
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brotherdu
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Lostboy
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • lynx000
  • GCBRONCO
  • Socnorb
  • Bucking Beads
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.