Cat of the Week - Contains Spoilers

What about Benji.

He pushed him! Look at the video!

One of your best Benji.

And we crucify blokes for getting caught having a pee in public. This pr@ck is bringing the game into disrepute with his on field grubby behavior and nothing gets done. It's well past time to stamp this new trend out.

I reckon anyone who belts Luke should be given a bonus ... but seriously NZ have been cheap shot merchants this series. there were elbows to the head of the kickers in the first game against Australia, the has been all the Luke grubiness. and one thing that really annoyed me during this mornings game was an English player was taken high in a pretty bad tackle and while he is on the ground Jeremy Smith (i think it was) dives on the player who has just been taken in a high shot and elbows him in the head a second time for good measure.

IMO, NZ have worried more about being thugs this series than playing footy, and that is why they have missed the final. if this disgraceful behaviour is Kearney's influence then he needs to be sacked NOW. and if it is Kearneys influence then i think we have just seen a preview of Parramattas tactics for 2012

Didn't think it was horrendous. At worst he was trying to cause the bloke some pain. The cannon balls had far more malice and potential repercussions.

Right.

Time for you to get a new seeing eye dog.

He could have broken his leg or done damage to his knee.

Didn't think it was horrendous. At worst he was trying to cause the bloke some pain. The cannon balls had far more malice and potential repercussions.

Well that will officially do me.

Well that will officially do me.

Yeah, me too. Cannonballs are crazy dangerous, but at least it's part of making a tackle. The wrenching of the leg after the tackle was complete was completely unnecessary, no excuse for it, and can easily pop a joint like that.

I hope Luke gets a very long holiday, but I doubt he will. And as I said, I hope an NRL player sorts him out in a major, possibly even career ending way. It'd be karma.

It is on the same level as a wishbone tackle (like the one inflicted on Luke O'Donnell) and seemed to be a deliberate attempt to injure a player.

Luke needs a long holiday.

High velocity lateral impact on an extended knee v slight (he certainly could have done a far better job of it) active twisting of tib-fib, which in reality is not going to go any further then a fair amount of discomfort.

They're both filthy plays, however the latter is hardly going to result in serious injury. Cannon balls on the other hand, when executed with intent are the dirtiest re-occurring play I've seen in League since they've cleaned the game up.

IMO the Storm are just as nasty in the play the ball as Luke was there. They pull out multiple disabling moves aimed at causing discomfort and preventing the ball carrier from fighting to their feat early - crusher, grapple, chicken wing. They're just adept at hiding it. Luke is deficient in grey matter.

Scott Prince.
Disgraceful dive.

How about Timana Tahu's little knee on Matt Prior on Thursday night?

Funny thing is that Prince is denying it. Seriously he is a serial offender when it comes to diving.

Yeah Prince is a shocker, but that one on Saturday night was bad even for him. He makes me sick to my stomach.

Timana Tahu is the definition of Moron.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.