Cat of the Week - Contains Spoilers

For all Hodges knew, Creagh could have had his arms up to say, he needed to come off.

More like "Oh god, oh god, oh god, don't hurt me Justin. I got a wife and kids. Well, I would like to have a wife and some children someday. Or a husband. I'm pretty sure I'm gay."

I thought for a video ref to intervene (i.e. the Wallace shot on Boyd) it had to be worthy of report? Since when does a tackle that bounces off the ball without any swinging motion classify as reportable? We're turning this game into soccer!

http://www.nrl.com/Video/2011GameAn...quality=1&type=bigcollision&period=2&time=824 This is the video of the Hodges vs Morris. It sounded worse by some of the opinions on here. I didn't have an opinion on it originally as I fell a sleep during half time and woke up with 20 to go, so missed it. But now seeing it, there is nothing in it. Hodges could and probably should have hit him harder. Hodges probably didn't know for sure Morris was injuried, it originally looks like cramp and some players can bounce back quickly from that. I would rather see a player hit a submitting player hard to make sure that player thinks again about submitting to a tackle. It is just a shame that Morris had such a bad injury that the medical team failed to correctly address and the extra minutes possibly made his injury worse.

Darius Boyd the diving Cat. Disgusting display of meowingness.

Also Hornby was catlike cheating cos he knew his wingers had no match to answer for Yowie in the air. Cooper did it against Izzy last year and this year was no difference.

MEOW MEOW MEOW. Also Soward celebrating as though Wallace dropped teh ball he'd just raked. MEOW.

Hodges hit was a little catlike, and if it had of been the other way I'd be screaming the house down - cos I'm as bias as the day is long. But he didn't attack the legs or the head, he was just trying to get the ball back for his team.

Ben Creagh is also a cat because he was too scared to go hodgo. I was surprised he didn't leap on Hodgo and flick him off or something. What a cat. Meow.

Ben Creagh is also a cat because he was too scared to go hodgo. I was surprised he didn't leap on Hodgo and flick him off or something. What a cat. Meow.

Hodgo didn't have his back to him.

Anthony Quinn...

He barely got bumped and he flew to the floor and cried for 5 minutes hoping for a penalty. Weak ####.

What about him lashing out after he took a bomb?

Guy has always been a c**t on the field.

Remember that game where Quinn got up to play the ball and he was facing the wrong way and he played it in the wrong direction? Derp.

He loved to slide in leading with the knee late. He did it in origin plenty

That was appalling. I lolled. Glad the ref's ignored him.

That was appalling. I lolled. Glad the ref's ignored him.

I saw him go down in backplay and thought "OMG he's collapsed, I hate the guy but I hope he's OK"...then saw the replay and LOL'd.

The NRL really does bring this on themselves though. Time after time when a player is hit high and goes down the video referee gives a penalty, and then orders that it be put on report to save face. Most of the time it's not even worth putting on report, but because of the stupid way they review things, they pretend it's a reportable offence so they can give the penalty.

I only saw the replay, it was hideous.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • bert_lifts
  • Socnorb
  • Fozz
  • Porthoz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Manofoneway
  • Maroon4life
  • Skyblues87
  • broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • peter09
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.