Cat of the Week - Contains Spoilers

M

m1c

NRL Player
Mar 16, 2008
Could be interesting to see what action comes if Rabs is correct and there were some who got involved from warming the pine.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Could be interesting to see what action comes if Rabs is correct and there were some who got involved from warming the pine.

Waqa was in there. Not sure he did much.

Twiztid

Twiztid

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2009
I still can't understand how Brett Stewart didn't get some time in the bin. It might have been his brother but he ran 30 metres to get involved and jumps in with a punch. Adam Blair and Glenn Stewart ran in, got binned and sent off for less than that.

Originally I thought they were just going to have a chat as they walked up the tunnel together and then they had their own punch on. I know it isn't a great image for the game but geeze it is fun to see.

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Foran was one of the players that ran in with Stewart. Interesting to see if he gets in trouble. Couple of Manly boys on the panel so doubt it.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Nothing will happen to the Manly 'cats'

Brett Stewart should get a couple of weeks, and his brother at least one ..... but i'll bet my house it doesn't happen like that.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Also the 14 for Manly was throwing punches at Blair on the ground, must go for that.

The Melb players came off the bench but I could only see them trying to pull players off. ( don't even)

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Also the 14 for Manly was throwing punches at Blair on the ground, must go for that.

The Melb players came off the bench but I could only see them trying to pull players off. ( don't even)

yep. and they only did that when they saw 4 Manly players come flying in making it 5-on-1. Didn't see them rushing in to "help" Blair when they started going toe to toe.

Disgusting behaviour from Manly.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Boyd should take the cat of the year award. ####ing ####!

A bit of an insult to all the cats out there but he does deserve the award.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Yep, that was soft from Boyd.

Didn't like Hornby taking Yow Yeh out all those times, just blatant.

Wasn't a fan of Hodges smashing Morris either. Just place a hand on him Hodges, no need for that other s**t.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I hate to be that guy to talk trash about mine and our side, but Hodges on Borris when he was clearly in pain was pretty soft too.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Not sure I agree. I reckon it was a bit of a dog act from Hodges but it looks like he apologised straight after and Morris accepted it so life goes on.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
I find it funny some are quick to label it the worst thing they've seen.

It happens quite often and honestly, heat of the moment, if Hodges doesn't put his all in and doesn't play to the whistle and Morris passes the ball on I'd be more critical of Hodges than I am now.

Still, ordinary from him and he should have just laid a hand on him.

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
I find it funny some are quick to label it the worst thing they've seen.

It happens quite often and honestly, heat of the moment, if Hodges doesn't put his all in and doesn't play to the whistle and Morris passes the ball on I'd be more critical of Hodges than I am now.

Still, ordinary from him and he should have just laid a hand on him.

It's hardly the worst thing I've seen. But if it was Creagh doing the same to Beale, I'm certain that everyone here would be blowing up about it. There was no need to hit a clearly hurting bloke (who was already down) with such force.
Morris won a lot of my respect tonight. Handled that incident like a gentleman, played through the pain, and aggravated the injury to help his team. Kid's got guts.

user_nat

user_nat

NRL Player
Aug 29, 2009
Pretty disappointing that Hodges did that. For the most part he has dialed down the grubiness this year. All that did was fire up the Dragons.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
He was entitled to. Get over it. Morris could've passed it instead of being a crybaby

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Galah
  • Johnny92
  • Skyblues87
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.