Chambers out for the series

Indeed. No chance.

1. Inglis
2. Boyd
3. Gagai
4. Morgan
5. Oates

I don't think we need to panic....it's NSW after all. :laugh:

I've wanted GI to play a series at fullback for a few years ....I'm not backing away now.

The next star centre has been a problem looming for ages, we might as well find out if Gagai is it, and if not, move him on. O'neil is a step backwards.
Rather Morgan get a shot...he's been playing there a club level and playing well. He's got too much SOO potential to leave on the bench. If Kahu wasn't so fragile and spent more time on the field.......he could be a good 'un and I think the centres is where he could find a home.

Oates...why not? He's been killing it.

Bench spot:
8. Scott
9. Smith
10. Myles
11. Papali
12. Gillett
13. Parker

14. Guerra
15. Thaiday
16. Mcguire
17. Nappa

Napa is banned unfortunately.

Josh Hoffman spat the dummy a year or two ago, when he wasn't picked for the Kiwis, and declared himself available for QLD. If these injuries continue to mount up maybe we could do worse than a ballhog who is physically incapable of passing strong ball runner?

Josh Hoffman spat the dummy a year or two ago, when he wasn't picked for the Kiwis, and declared himself available for QLD. If these injuries continue to mount up maybe we could do worse than a ballhog who is physically incapable of passing strong ball runner?

To be honest, a ball hog who is incapable of passing is almost exactly what Chambers is. Hoffman would be a perfect replacement.

Chambers is 100x better than Hoffman, no idea why his name is even being mentioned.. I'd rather we use Nene Macdonald.

I meant at fullback.
183cg.gif

Hodges made a comment that he is available if QLD want him..

He was obviously joking, but I don't think it would be the worst idea to find a way to bring him back for the series..

He was obviously joking, but I don't think it would be the worst idea to find a way to bring him back for the series..

He clearly saw Fozz's hashtag...

He has to be registered with a club, doesn't he?

If you think Hodgo has kept up with a good diet and training since retiring.. :laugh:

If you think Hodgo has kept up with a good diet and training since retiring.. :laugh:

Three games. He can get into shape. We just need the guy Hugh jackman uses.

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Porthoz
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.