Chris Sandow

Your not suggesting what I think you, are you?

Please no.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :scared:

He was limping in the Manly game, so might not be as bad as we thought

He is a far better attacking player than any halve we have at the club, he would be much better with a decent pack and some half decent outside backs, he will have that with us. Prince has been awful this season and is only getting older whilst Wallace has only ever looked a good player when he has had a creative player with him (Lockyer), I am in no way comparing Sandow to Lockyer but I think Wallace will be able to go back to playing the subtle smaller role like he did previously, the more Wallace has to do or be relied on to do the worse he is. Sandow doesn't lack courage to try things in attack and to take the line on. I really think this would be a good thing.

Sandow on minimum wage would be a good pickup, if only for a 1 year contract so we have someone to replace Prince then I'm sure we will have SJ signed for 2015

I'd rather pick up Sam Williams, even if it ended up being for $100K more or whatever.

350k for 3yrs and I'll welcome him, hell Wallace might shine alongside him.

I'd only even remotely consider him for 1 year, just so we can get rid of him the next.

I just don't want him. He isn't the worst going around but he isn't the best. We need the best.

I would pay Chris Sandow's agent to ensure that he never plays halfback here, one of the most overrated and overpaid players in the game.

We need attacking players, he is an attacking player. For the right price we would be idiots to not have a look and if possibly give him a chance to prove himself. It's no worse than throwing everything at unproven players just because they are young and might be good at some point (SJ)

I just don't want him. He isn't the worst going around but he isn't the best. We need the best.

The best are signed and locked away, we don't have any real chance at this point in getting the best so we need to look at the guys who aren't the worst as options.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.