Chris Sandow

Somehow thinking about it I can see Sandow working well with Wallace, obviously not to the extent of SJ.
Maybe sign him for a year with an option, if he's doing his job well then all good.
If not sign SJ at seasons end.

Or either way sign SJ.

What do you say when your club signs Sandow?

San-d'oh!

But he's still contracted to the Eels ???

lol why is this thread bumped? because he was dropped? ok..

There is some seriously spooky stuff going on in this thread... :scared:

This is where the lack of recruitment has pushed us to port.

I pray this rumour is quashed by a Bronco's official very soon, if it was announced that Sandow has signed with us I'm pretty sure I would have some kind of instantaneous diarrhea explosion which would most likely result in my death. I know times are tough and the barrel is empty but I would much rather stick with what we've got (which will probably result in another rubbish year) or blood a youngster (which is a pretty big risk) than sign someone like Sandow who will probably perform poorly and end up getting dropped to Q-Cup. For every decent play that Sandow makes there are 10 more that he ruins and his defence is also sub-standard. If he's released from Pawwa based on his form then why in God's name would he a good signing for us. Let's hope it's all a bullshit rumour anyway.

No to San-doh! No to San-doh!

You guys read too much into Sandow being dropped.
Kearney dropped him at least once while he was there so i doubt he is going to recommend him after the money he wasted on him.

Yeah, i read the article that he has been dropped to lower grades but i didnt immediately think Oh Noes, he will sign with the Broncos now. Thats just purely Ricky punishing an underperforming team, and good on him for doing so.

Yeah, i read the article that he has been dropped to lower grades but i didnt immediately think Oh Noes, he will sign with the Broncos now. Thats just purely Ricky punishing an underperforming team, and good on him for doing so.

Yeah I'd be happy if our coach did the same

Yeah I'd be happy if our coach did the same

I couldn't agree with you more! Griffin really needs to show some ticker, as much as I don't like Ricky Stuart, at least he is changing or trying to change something that clearly isn't working.

This isn't on - why you say? Because I know a few people whom work in the NRL media (mainly Triple M, won't name names) and when I asked them about this rumour two days ago, the response I got was 'Sandow to Where!?'.

No one 'reputable' has heard of this rumour. Unaware of where it has even come from.

This isn't on - why you say? Because I know a few people whom work in the NRL media (mainly Triple M, won't name names) and when I asked them about this rumour two days ago, the response I got was 'Sandow to Where!?'.

No one 'reputable' has heard of this rumour. Unaware of where it has even come from.

So who do you triple m insiders tell you is coming?

So who do you triple m insiders tell you is coming?

Haha I actually don't want to say because I think one of them is ludicrous.

I live in Sydney so I am where it airs. I can tell you that Johns is pretty certain in his mind that DCE is heading north. Apparently missing family and friends up there. Other than that, Tallis has never been more pissed off at this club than he is now. I've met Gordie a few times and he was well fired up about 2 weeks ago about it, and a lot of the ex players think Andrew Gee is incompetent. In fact, the 'real' story behind Inglis is that Gee miffed it, not Henjak, just the story we've all been told is the other way around.

I don't personally think DCE will happen, and I don't want to be seen as someone spreading poor rumours on here either.

Last edited:
Is there any way you can get one of your insiders to "tamper" with MG's food or let down all his tyres in the car park........I'll make it worth their while

??

Haha I actually don't want to say because I think one of them is ludicrous.

I live in Sydney so I am where it airs. I can tell you that Johns is pretty certain in his mind that DCE is heading north. Apparently missing family and friends up there. Other than that, Tallis has never been more ****ed off at this club than he is now. I've met Gordie a few times and he was well fired up about 2 weeks ago about it, and a lot of the ex players think Andrew Gee is incompetent. In fact, the 'real' story behind Inglis is that Gee miffed it, not Henjak, just the story we've all been told is the other way around.

I don't personally think DCE will happen, and I don't want to be seen as someone spreading poor rumours on here either.
that's bs, inglis reneged on a deal with the club after being wooed by rusty and used the henjak drama as an excuse. On multiple occasions inglis spoke publicly about his deal with the Broncos, including an interview with him on national tv, the Broncos had legal avenues they could have gone down had they wished, no one would have reasonably expected him to renege. Signing should have only been a formality in those circumstances.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • TimWhatley
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Justwin
  • sooticus
  • levikaden
  • achievedrap
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.