Chris Sandow

Haha I actually don't want to say because I think one of them is ludicrous.

I live in Sydney so I am where it airs. I can tell you that Johns is pretty certain in his mind that DCE is heading north. Apparently missing family and friends up there. Other than that, Tallis has never been more ****ed off at this club than he is now. I've met Gordie a few times and he was well fired up about 2 weeks ago about it, and a lot of the ex players think Andrew Gee is incompetent. In fact, the 'real' story behind Inglis is that Gee miffed it, not Henjak, just the story we've all been told is the other way around.

I don't personally think DCE will happen, and I don't want to be seen as someone spreading poor rumours on here either.

Far be it for me to stick up for Andrew fee, but mate that's absolute rubbish. Inglis has said himself several times it was the environment of Henjak that scared him off. C'mon mate, are you suggesting the broncos paid inglis to 'spin the story'?

Far be it for me to stick up for Andrew fee, but mate that's absolute rubbish. Inglis has said himself several times it was the environment of Henjak that scared him off. C'mon mate, are you suggesting the broncos paid inglis to 'spin the story'?
Yep, they bought him a new outboard motor for his boat.

No, you see, Andrew Gee is the reason why Inglis never put pen to paper. Everything else is true.

If the Eels are happy to pay a large chunk of that 500k, I wouldn't be that upset about signing Chrissy. He's a better player than Prince is these days, and if we have Barba at full back at least we will be entertaining to watch while dwelling at the bottom of the ladder. South's were my favourite team to watch during his last season there.

Won't happen though. I don't think he has the right attitude of the field.

read a rumour that the West Tigers may be interested in him as a replacement for Benji

Q: (@geegeegman) #asklurk sandow to broncos ? Maitua to Tigers?

The Lurker: Broncos wouldn't be that silly... Reni looks like he is going back to the Dogs.

apparently a player is in some trouble for betting on himself to kick 40/20's. the theory is that this is why sandow hasnt been playing 1st grade.

I feel sorry for the little fella. He has a problem
I love watching him play when he is going well but just dont want him at the Broncos

i think sterlo nailed it. Sandow was a confidence player who got confidence from putting on a big shoulder charge. now that he can't do that he's suddenly a big liability in defence and ultimately affected his confidence.

i think sterlo nailed it. Sandow was a confidence player who got confidence from putting on a big shoulder charge. now that he can't do that he's suddenly a big liability in defence and ultimately affected his confidence.

I also agree when he said that Sandow smiling shouldn't happen on the field, it should happen in the sheds afterwards. He's not there to just do the fun backyard chip-and-chases and hero plays. He has to be focused and do his part for the team. That includes not sucking in defence.

Sandow is playing like he always did, its not a coincidence the bunnies team of superstars is finally winning games since he left. Not his fault some idiots offered him half a million a year.

Sandow is playing like he always did, its not a coincidence the bunnies team of superstars is finally winning games since he left. Not his fault some idiots offered him half a million a year.

Indeed.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.