Clinton got Lucky

lol Gotta love how some of you guys take the media bait haha. They throw you a whisper of a line and you run with it and cry wolf. As if Clinton will get sacked based on what facts have been given.

Maybe we have only heard Clinton's side of the story, Broncos are refusing to comment on it.

the Clinton faces sack story is a complete media beat up. especially, as in the same article it says;

"When contacted by The Sunday Mail earlier in the day - before Clinton issued his statement - Cullen stressed the prop's indiscretion was not a "major issue"."

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/spor ... 09,00.html

he will be gone and rightly so.

he is a f***ing grub, as is wallace - but none of you will enjoy me saying that.

Beale said:

he is a f***ing grub, as is wallace - but none of you will enjoy me saying that.

Are you saying that because he is from NSW?

Beale said:

I laughed at it if that helps.

Beale said:

if that is what you really think then i have to say that you have NFI :roll:

The Rock said:
Beale said:

LOLZ. A grub? Wallace a grub? What? Is this a bait?

Get your Queensland goggles off ya tool.

Even if you wear your Queensland goggles you cam't say that about those two players

Beale said:

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

wallace facebook messages girls to meet up with him. (does this remind you of anyone? maybe his housemate?) I know this because he did it to my sister. He sends a message each day, including 1 on the morning of state of origin.
On the news of players behaving badly, Michaels was kicked out of the races on saturday

Who cares???
So if some guy messages girl(s) on facebook to meet up he's a grub? lol, a lot of people meet up that way, as long as it's nothing out of line I don't see a problem with it.
BTW, clinton did nothing wrong, toilet boys last year maybe, not clinton though.

Yeah thats fair enough.
Some people have different expectations & i suppose thats a nothing situation to most people.
But to me, as a proud broncos supporter, i don't like players acting that way.
Can you see people like Lockyer or Webcke or even Wayne Bennett acting like that? I can't and its bcoz of those people who have moulded the broncos that i support them - its not always about the football for me.
and again this is just my opinion.

That's fair enough Beale.

I'd probably feel the same way if i was in your position.

Lol i just saw Wallace's Facebook profile pic, looks like a tit. [icon_lol1.

Beale said:
wallace facebook messages girls to meet up with him. (does this remind you of anyone? maybe his housemate?) I know this because he did it to my sister. He sends a message each day, including 1 on the morning of state of origin.
On the news of players behaving badly, Michaels was kicked out of the races on saturday

Jesus really???

Anyone would think he was a young male.

I messaged a girl on facebook once, we dated for a while. Guess I'm a grub too.

ningnangnong said:
That's fair enough Beale.

I'd probably feel the same way if i was in your position.

Lol i just saw Wallace's Facebook profile pic, looks like a tit. [icon_lol1.

thankyou ningnangnong

The things you are saying about Wallace and Clinton are rumours and innuendo and you clearly hold Lockyer on a pedestal when he has more rumours and innuendo surrounding his lifestyle and nightlife activities through his career than those two combined.

Beale said:
Yeah thats fair enough.
Some people have different expectations & i suppose thats a nothing situation to most people.
But to me, as a proud broncos supporter, i don't like players acting that way.
Can you see people like Lockyer or Webcke or even Wayne Bennett acting like that? I can't and its bcoz of those people who have moulded the broncos that i support them - its not always about the football for me.
and again this is just my opinion.
I can't argue with that, everyone has different standards so that's fair enough.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Waynesaurus
  • heartly87
  • marw
  • broncsgoat
  • Big Del
  • john1420
  • Pablo
  • Wolfie
  • Skyblues87
  • Smokin' Joe
  • Broncosgirl
  • Gaz
  • Tim K
  • FACTHUNT
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncoscope
  • Alec
  • Old Mate
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.