Clinton got Lucky

Jeez guys havent you all turned it a bunch of media turds. Stop talking about bullshit rumours and innuendo on a public forum that the media can and do look at!!

Beale said:
wallace facebook messages girls to meet up with him. (does this remind you of anyone? maybe his housemate?) I know this because he did it to my sister. He sends a message each day, including 1 on the morning of state of origin.
On the news of players behaving badly, Michaels was kicked out of the races on saturday

I'm sure your sister could remove him from her friends list if she is so outraged by this behaviour. Oh wait.

Browny said:
Jeez guys havent you all turned it a bunch of media turds. Stop talking about bullshit rumours and innuendo on a public forum that the media can and do look at!!

Yeah, and people wonder why the medi continues to beat up stories .....

Well lets see how long it takes them to print the story about michaels being kicked out of the races on saturday then

im fucking appalled to be a broncos fan right now!!!

**** YOU CLINTON, YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO **** BITCHES!!! KICK HIM OUT BRUNO!!!!

**** YOU WALLACE, YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO MESSAGE BITCHES ON FACEBOOK!!! BOOT HIS ASS OUT BRUNO!!

**** YOU NICK KENNY!! YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO BE PISSING ON A WALL IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!! YOU NEED TO LOSE THAT ZERO BRUNO!!

seriously, hows some of the moral crusaders on this board? im surprised you had time to post at all on a sunday, given sunday is obviously church day for most of you.

Look, I can see Beale's point of view - it's not that he shouldn't be meeting girls, he's a young, guy, but put yourself in Beale's position - that would suck. Big time.

And pennywisealfie, I think, considering what's going on in the game atm, most players would be a bit more cautious about what they do and how their actions can bring their club into disrepute. I'm not talking about Kenny - who cares, happens to everyone - but if Clinton is cruising down the eastern seaboard with a tart in each town, fine, but it will eventually lead to a scandal that will be bad for the club.

beale is jealous because Wallace messaged his sister and not him.

This is getting beyond a joke. If anything comes of this I will be seriously disappointed in the Broncos.

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=823114

Former representative prop Joel Clinton is sweating on a decision on his future as the Brisbane Broncos board consider whether to sack him on Tuesday.

Clinton's $250,000-plus contract could be torn up after the former Penrith Test front-rower admitted to breaching the club's code of conduct late last month after inviting a female friend to his hotel room the night Brisbane played the Wests Tigers.

I will laugh so hard if Bruno and the other clowns on the board sack him over this... Bruno would be long gone if the Broncos were't such a rich club.

I would be extremely surprised and disappointed if they sack Clinton over this.

I still think it's a media beat up though.

I'll reserve my judgenment till all the facts come out......

Aeetee said:
I'll reserve my judgenment till all the facts come out......

+1

Broncos haven't said enough for this to be a nothing incident.

I don't know if it has been said but didn't Clinton get sacked on the night most probably anyway. So why sack the bloke twice.

I'm guessing that if the Broncos are considering sacking Clinton over this, then there is more to it than him simply taking a girl back to his room.

Besides that, after the numerous incidents in the past, the majority of people on here were criticizing the club for being too soft. Now they get tough, and people on here are complaining about it. How's that work?

Yes, on the surface it would appear they are being tough on Clinton, but they have to make an example of someone at some stage and start getting tougher or else where is the detterent going to be for the players?

Yeah, i agree, you'd think they wouldn't just sack him for that ..... there has to be more to it.

Saying that, i hope they don't get rid of him. I think he's been playing well this year

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • broncsgoat
  • Wolfie
  • john1420
  • Big Del
  • Reds2011
  • K-Style
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • heartly87
  • Gaz
  • RolledOates
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncoscope
  • Robboi_321
  • Waynesaurus
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  • jd87
  • theshed
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.