Club Statement: Tesi Niu

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Brisbane Broncos player Tesi Niu will appear in court tomorrow on a driving offence.

He informed the club that he has been charged with unlicensed driving due to demerit points.

The Club has made the NRL Integrity Unit aware of the issue.

No further comment will be made until after the court process has been finalised.

Who will be next on spin the next offender wheel

A nothing offence however, what kind of idiot loses his points AND then drive in such a manner that raises police interest?

I haven't been asked to produce my licence for a police officer in at least two decades.

A nothing offence however, what kind of idiot loses his points AND then drive in such a manner that raises police interest?

I haven't been asked to produce my licence for a police officer in at least two decades.
Is he a p plater? That alone is enough for the cops to pull you over from my experience.

Number plate scanners.

Why would you risk it, especially when a professional athlete?!

Last edited:
Here in NSW, every time you get pulled over for a RBT you're asked to produce your licence.

Brisbane Broncos player Tesi Niu will appear in court tomorrow on a driving offence.

He informed the club that he has been charged with unlicensed driving due to demerit points.

The Club has made the NRL Integrity Unit aware of the issue.

No further comment will be made until after the court process has been finalised.

Big fucking deal. Let QLD Transport deal with this shit. Nothing to do with the NRL.

dumb but this is on the lower end of the scale.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
  • Matheos
  • TimWhatley
  • Bish
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Financeguy
  • Brotherdu
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.