Cocaine Scandal

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
You seem surprised that a News Limited journo would dribble shit to try and get people to buy the Sunday Mail /

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Re: Karmichael Hunt charged with supplying Cocaine

Someone want to pull up a seat out front of the police station on the Coast all day? Arrests are apparently happening when they get back from their trial game.

This is what baffles me. If there was already enough evidence, why wait for them to play their game and return home? If it was any other criminal they'd be on the phone to the cops up north and be flying them home in cuffs or letting them listen to the game in a cell up there. But letting them get on a plane, even though they may be watching them to make sure they get on the correct one, is such a gamble with people who know they're potentially about to have their careers ended and face criminal charges.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008

This is what baffles me. If there was already enough evidence, why wait for them to play their game and return home? If it was any other criminal they'd be on the phone to the cops up north and be flying them home in cuffs or letting them listen to the game in a cell up there. But letting them get on a plane, even though they may be watching them to make sure they get on the correct one, is such a gamble with people who know they're potentially about to have their careers ended and face criminal charges.

It's more than possible the police have spoken to them, and advised them to come to the station at X time. That happens with real criminals depending on the matter too.

nathano11

nathano11

NYC Player
Jun 14, 2010
On my way bak from holiday. Just saw all the Titans at Cairns airport, no cops around. Some look a bit nervous

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
On my way bak from holiday. Just saw all the Titans at Cairns airport, no cops around. Some look a bit nervous

If the cops are going to get them today it won't be at cairns airport. It will be back on the Gold Coast.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
It's more than possible the police have spoken to them, and advised them to come to the station at X time. That happens with real criminals depending on the matter too.

Yeah I was about to say this, it's not always hand cuffs and pepper spray. I would imagine that they have advised the guys the want to come to the station and been in communication with the staff at the club to ensure they are on the plane

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Don't ruin my grandstanding please.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008

Because it will save taxpayers money.

The players were already booked on a flight back to the GC.

I don't think the players can escape OS, as they wouldn't have their passports with them. (Unless they have fake ones) :laugh:

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
just reading this thread and the ad on the bottom is for "Queensland Drug Lawyers" with the slogan "Charged with a drug offence? Expert Legal Advice Gold Coast & Brisbane"

:laugh: :laugh:

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
BHQ-Tron is on fire...

90a99y.jpg

Last edited:
jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
This is going to rock qld nrl fans to its core if the big past name player involved in this gets out. heres hoping he gets the same fanfare as the great andrew johns gets

gordjw

gordjw

NRL Player
Jun 29, 2013
This is going to rock qld nrl fans to its core if the big past name player involved in this gets out. heres hoping he gets the same fanfare as the great andrew johns gets

So... You must have some connection to the matter?

Not saying you're right or wrong, but you seem very sure of yourself

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Some of you are unbelievable.

Tony Adams RLW journo and mole was just speaking and said he expects action today and out of the big three one will shock.

He's right on all of that.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Not looking forward to this news coming out at all.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Apparently one of them is a former Queensland Origin player and it will absolutely shock people.. That doesn't exactly narrow down the list.

Tony Adams: Cocaine scandal about to explode

I'm expecting this to drag on and we won't hear any names for a while.

Last edited:
Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Well if it is the name I am thinking of I won't be shocked. I'll be disappointed that the rumours were true. Fingers crossed that this isn't as bad as it seems.

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • kiwi2
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • Brotherdu
  • Evander
  • mieko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.