Cocaine Scandal

What's the diff between being arrested and being charged to appear in court?

Is there more to this do we think?

Apparently. I haven't seen the retired big name Queenslander yet. I've heard a lot of names tossed about and Bird and Taylor were 2 of them.

What's the diff between being arrested and being charged to appear in court?

Being arrested is being taken physically into custody by the plod, charged is the police actually serving notice of what they allege to have taken place.

End of the Titans? No way. Bird was asking for a release, Taylor was getting overpaid, the others were depth. Closer to a clean slate IMO.

Clean slate of players maybe.

But clean slate of fans too. Titans have no success, no history. They don't have the foundation that we do which would enable to thrive once again were Hunt still our player.

Over/under on the Titans average home ground attendance this year would have to be <10k.

No more Taylor stinking up the QLD team.

Good riddance you waste of talent.

I am sorry I thought [MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION] had indicated that it was 3 players charged today? I might be wrong.

Plus looking at the squad taken to Cairns it seems that Kalifa Faifai Loa wasn't in that squad so may have not been on the plane.

My big three was; Taylor, Bird and ex player not yet named.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • K-Style
  • heartly87
  • Shane Tronc
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Big Del
  • Wolfie
  • eggstar10
  • Alec
  • theshed
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Reds2011
  • Old Mate
  • winslow_wong
  • IceWorks
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.