Cocaine Scandal

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
The people I feel most for in this situation are the player's families. They are (presumably) innocent in all this. Despite what we may think of them as men or players, Bird is recently married, Taylor has a young family, not to mention immediate relatives that will be affected as well.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
What about Neil Henry. Poor fella.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
The people I feel most for in this situation are the player's families. They are (presumably) innocent in all this. Despite what we may think of them as men or players, Bird is recently married, Taylor has a young family, not to mention immediate relatives that will be affected as well.

Their supporters are also the victims. They deserve better than this.

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
Next charge to be a massive name according to a few on Twitter.

Worrying

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
805908-dfd8dee4-07b4-11e4-ba4e-3b3727fd03ff.jpg

His Coke went down the wrong way

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
The only surprising thing is that this hasn't been swept under the rug. Anyone who's ever been out with NRL players around can definitely add a few names to the coke users list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay

QCup Player
Jun 5, 2013
What's the diff between being arrested and being charged to appear in court?
Actual arrests are pretty uncommon nowadays. They only really get used for warrants, offenders who are violent towards police and serious crimes. Police don't want the hassle and responsibility of having an offender in custody if it's not necessary. I'm assuming Falloon, Dowling, Hunt and company were issued with notices to appear, which is a form of charging someone that doesn't necessitate an arrest for co-operative suspects. The most likely scenario here is that the players were asked to go to the station to be interviewed and were charged straight after and allowed to go home. No cuffs, no watch house, no aggravation.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • bert_lifts
  • Waynesaurus
  • bazza
  • kman
  • BroncosMan
  • Manofoneway
  • thenry
  • Big Del
  • broncotville
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • Strop
  • Totally Unr3al
  • winslow_wong
  • Lostboy
  • broncos4life
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.