Corey Norman

He was actually steering the team around quite well before Moses got there and they switched up the roles. He'd be a very good foil for milf

Not really the thread for it, but if we're picking the Origin team tomorrow for whatever reason, this is probably the 17 I'm going with -

1. Slater
2. Holmes
3. Inglis
4. Chambers
5. Gagai
6. Norman
7. Morgan
8. Scott
9. Smith (c)
10. Napa
11. Cooper
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Munster
15. Hess
16. Papalii
17. Wallace
We used to have a backline filled with fullbacks. This team has 6 centres

What Fullback was he overlooked for? I assume you're referring to Munster, who played the entire season in the Halves for Melbourne and was picked primarily for his combination with Cronk & Smith.

Here's a quote from Walters this year after Thurston was ruled out -

Milford... But yes, he was overlooked for a fullback playing 5/8, who also set the stage on fire and absolutely killed it and will have the advantage of a club combination next series with Smith definitely playing on, and likely Slater.

Walters says a lot of things in the media, but his actions suggest something different. He was overlooked for Milford, overlooked for Munster and was also behind Morgan. All of which are still playing. Then there is also Taylor who Walters is a big fan of.

He was also overlooked for the utility spot and it's not like Norman can't play in that role. He did so for the Broncos for a time there.

Here's a quote from Walters this year after Thurston was ruled out -

He said all that stuff, and then didn't pick him.

Never been a part of the emerging squad, I doubt he's even in contention.

He said all that stuff, and then didn't pick him.

Never been a part of the emerging squad, I doubt he's even in contention.

Which makes him a better target for us, if he's not in contention for Origin and never will be then we'll be much better off during that period.

But can we be sure Norman will stop being a jerk? That is really the only question mark on him outside of expected salary.

But can we be sure Norman will stop being a jerk? That is really the only question mark on him outside of expected salary.

It's easy to be a jerk when living in Sydney too.

I’ve always liked Corey, he may be a tool, but he’s one of the few players to leave and get ‘better’. He’s 27 next season, surely a more sound option than any other half potentially on the market.

no fucking way should he ever wear our jersey again, same boat as Hoffman as far as i'm concerned.

He just isn't a team player, if he doesn't get his way (or play his favorite position), he goes into sook mode and act's like he doesn't give a shit.

no player is bigger than the team, they play where it is best for the team or they **** off ... that is not something Norman has ever been prepared to do...

All the way from the Galapagos islands! Is a yes from me , perfect for milf .

Corey is a tool because he is thick as a brick. Blessed with rugby league talent though. But a no from me. He's just not worth all the rubbish he'd bring.

Opinions are divided, what a surprise!

Most of you seem to have a definitely yes or a definitely no, opinion

But there's a reason we are not all on the same side of this debate

It's a tough one!

CN has improved as a footballer since he left and he could be an excellent fit in a position we are struggling at

But, he still carries the pea heart baggage, and questions over attitude

And, when the going gets really tough will he pull a miracle out of the bag like Locky?

Or will he be found hiding behind the toilet block with Hayne?

I just don't know, which is why I'm not sure if we should chase him or not

Luckily, I'm not the coach :)

He's not a halfback, and he's a twat. Do not want.

I was a huge fan when he was coming through as a junior and thought he was going to be a very very good player. But it is a very firm no from me as well. There is real attitude problem there that has never been addressed and as others have stated, I really do not believe that he is team focussed. Plus, I take the 27 thing as a downside, because he still has not grown up.

He is a lesser version of Julian O'Neill and Todd Carney, talented player who has never, and probably never will reach the heights he should have.

IMO

Hes better than Niko and always will be - even with attitude.

We shouldn't bother persisting in Ash Taylor - that boat has sailed (forever - let it go)

Besides internal Halves through ranks - what external options do we have?

Active Now

• bazza
  • Spoon
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.