Corey Norman

If I was 007, I wouldn't want half of BHQ calling me haha. I think it's fair he has given his number out to only one poster, and a trusted/reliable one at that.

Unless soupy is in on the whole thing?! *X-Files Music*

Maybe no one really cares about this whole thing?

Still no call. Gave my number, was happy to discuss and certainly wasnt bullshitting. Seems too many keyboard warriors online these days.

certainly wasnt bullshitting

Yeah you were.

I know exactly who you are, that wasn't hard to find out and I can't find any record of you at any club. Even contacting each club came up with no results.

Give it up. People aren't contacting you because they do not believe you and a phone call isn't going to prove anything..

I could give you my number and tell you I'm the Prime Minister.

If you want people to believe you, you're going to need to produce concrete proof. Records to show you are in fact telling the truth.

Yeah you were.

I know exactly who you are, that wasn't hard to find out and I can't find any record of you at any club. Even contacting each club came up with no results.

Give it up. People aren't contacting you because they do not believe you and a phone call isn't going to prove anything..

I could give you my number and tell you I'm the Prime Minister.

If you want people to believe you, you're going to need to produce concrete proof. Records to show you are in fact telling the truth.
The mods just doxing members now?

Still no call. Gave my number, was happy to discuss and certainly wasnt bullshitting. Seems too many keyboard warriors online these days.

Just tell us who you are on here. You happy to spout bullshit that people are getting the sack because ‘club staff’ told you, seeing these staff are so loose lipped they wouldn’t mind you sharing. Put up or shut up. We might have copped this bullshit a few years ago but there have been too many of you and we are sick of it. Sorry the previous losers ruined your little game.

Back at you. I PM’d you way back. Still no reply. Was happy to discuss and wasn’t bullshitting. Seems too many keyboard warriors online these days.

Put up or admit you have nothing.

Everyone needs to relax aye aren’t we a BroncosHQ family after all

Then, when web guy has too much work to do, the dropping priority of calling some random bloke who wants to think he is ‘the man’ is likely. My apologies...

Mundine confirmed.

lol who refers to themselves as a ‘web guy’.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mustafur
  • leon.bott
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bazza
  • Redux
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.