RUMOUR Corey Oates re-signs for three years

do it jewish GIF

I knew it was a formality, but it's good news among all the shit lately.

Most improved player in the competition, or atleast the best redemption, it's the best year of his Career and only poor selection from the selectors will stop him from playing for the Kangaroos in the world cup.

Most improved player in the competition, or atleast the best redemption, it's the best year of his Career and only poor selection from the selectors will stop him from playing for the Kangaroos in the world cup.
I imagine the selectors will be taking JAC, Holmes, Cobbo and Coates at the minimum ahead of Oates, which is wrong.

Deserves to be picked this year.
Was robbed in 2016 when Radradra was picked over him.

I imagine the selectors will be taking JAC, Holmes, Cobbo and Coates at the minimum ahead of Oates, which is wrong.
He is by far the best outside back in the competition for tough Carrys on the backfoot and helping out the forwards making meters, he is the Payne Haas of backs, his only down side is he hasn't got the trick skill set and speed of the ones mentioned which makes him look less flashy.

He is by far the best outside back in the competition for tough Carrys on the backfoot and helping out the forwards making meters, he is the Payne Haas of backs, his only down side is he hasn't got the trick skill set and speed of the ones mentioned which makes him look less flashy.

still knows where the try line is though

There are better, but not available for Australia.

There are better, but not available for Australia.
I'll assume you mean Manu and probably To'o, Manu I can understand but he is beaten this year in that regard but no doubt he wins if he plays fullback, and To'o has been underwhelming this year on the right atleast compared to last year on the left which left everyone in the dust in that regard.

Can't say I'm happy about 3 years, hopefully third year is a club option.

He's in the best form of his career, so as long as we've got him on good dollars, it's a great re-signing.

Easily our best player this year.

Great news and I don't even mind the length. All reports have him on a downgraded deal and looking at his career stats, the Seibold years are definite outliers and for good reason, basically he's proven over a long time that he is quality.

Can't say I'm happy about 3 years, hopefully third year is a club option.

He's in the best form of his career, so as long as we've got him on good dollars, it's a great re-signing.

Easily our best player this year.
I feel the 3rd year could just be a sweetner because he's taken a big pay cut and it shows other blokes what happens if you stay loyal to the club for a long time, they will look after you.
He might still be going good in that 3rd year or he might play more of a James role and be that experienced guy around training.

Active Now

• kiwi2
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
  • lynx000
  • Brocko
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrRobot
  • BroncoFan94
  • The Don
  • Waynesaurus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fozz
  • Browny
  • broncs30
  • Manlyman
  • Financeguy
  • Old Mate
  • RolledOates
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.