PLAYER Corey Oates

I’d have him in the 17 every week if I were coach but even if he isn’t, he’s really the only career club legend we have on the list - Carrigan, and a few others will be of course - he’s always been loyal and is still up to first grade. He also has 2-3 years left in him - sign him up, he isn’t asking for much and never has.

0 errors from the big guy last weekend too

Not saying he’s the god of wingers and likes to jam in and sometimes miss the player (GC loss is on Corey), he dominated 2022 and started 2023 perfectly.

0 errors from the big guy last weekend too

Not saying he’s the god of wingers and likes to jam in and sometimes miss the player (GC loss is on Corey), he dominated 2022 and started 2023 perfectly.
**** drinkwater

I love goates, even though he’s sloawtes…

What’s the odds next week at Suncorp will be his final game? Getting really nervous he hasn’t signed an extra year and letting him retire or depart without a farewell game would be a travesty

What’s the odds next week at Suncorp will be his final game? Getting really nervous he hasn’t signed an extra year and letting him retire or depart without a farewell game would be a travesty

If we are still alive by the end of tonight, the only way Oates plays next week is injury or suspension (he may even need multiple because Karapani seems to have jumped him in the queue)

if he doesn't play (and isn't getting re-signed) we should do something to recognise him either at half or full time

Oates is still my favourite player.
This old horse is not ready for the glue factory yet.

Have to feel for poor Corey: one try away from matching Darren Lockyer's club try scoring record, sitting on the sideline watching Herbie Farnworth pass the ball to a winger for the first time in his career.

Have to feel for poor Corey: one try away from matching Darren Lockyer's club try scoring record, sitting on the sideline watching Herbie Farnworth pass the ball to a winger for the first time in his career.
That walking frame of his can only go so fast.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dee
  • winslow_wong
  • Footy Fanatic
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • Dreaglor
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
  • The Don
  • bb_gun
  • Ronald
  • Dash
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Browny
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Harry Sack
  • marw
  • Shane Tronc
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.