PLAYER Corey Oates

in my cap there's space for him on minimum wage, this is the shabby, myopic behaviour we've come to expect from the broncs

The salary cap isn't a magic pudding?

I would love to keep him on the books, but not if he's never getting a game again.

Not at all and I imagine we're at a point now that we have signed fringe players before him so can't offer him a deal.

My point is, I think we should have gotten his signature before signing some of those fringe players, most of whom will only get a game or two next year anyway. I'd much rather those games go to Oates.

Not at all and I imagine we're at a point now that we have signed fringe players before him so can't offer him a deal.

My point is, I think we should have gotten his signature before signing some of those fringe players, most of whom will only get a game or two next year anyway. I'd much rather those games go to Oates.
He makes metres for sure, which we've struggled with.

Keeping him on for next year would be about how much we value those metres, versus his proven inability to finish regular wingers tries, due to a distinct lack of pace.

Oates is very much a fringe player in 2025.

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.