Could Bennett take Taylor from Titans?

Yeah.......thanks for that Ben.

You c*nt.

That said, if we delivers us a premiership before he leaves, I'll blow him.

Obviously Taylor has some doubt, otherwise there would be no excuse for not locking his ass down long term a while ago. He's clearly the only chance the Titans have of becoming contenders over the next few years.

You would have thought that when making the decision to let Taylor go, that WB had a fairly good indication from Hunt that he wasn't going anywhere.

F*ck him.

You would have thought that when making the decision to let Taylor go, that WB had a fairly good indication from Hunt that he wasn't going anywhere.

F*ck him.

have you liked any halfback we have ever had ... lol

At the time Bennett let Taylor go there was every indication that Hunt would stay as no one could foresee the Dragons offering Hunt double his worth

Look.

What we do about Taylor is dependant on this year.

If Milf and Nik combine and we win the premiership (that's a big if but just for the sake of argument) then I doubt we sign Taylor.

I'd rather spend the money on consolidating the pack with a view to the 2021 pack being something like...

Haas
Macca
Lodge
Oates
TPJ
Moose

Your pack wins big games..,

If we look like crap with milf and nik you try to sign Taylor (though I reckon Cleary is better)

I guess that conversation i partly over heard Ash having with family or friends at the Buderim tavern was right. He did mention the Broncos a number of times. That shows we are still in his mind.

Look.

What we do about Taylor is dependant on this year.

If Milf and Nik combine and we win the premiership (that's a big if but just for the sake of argument) then I doubt we sign Taylor.

I'd rather spend the money on consolidating the pack with a view to the 2021 pack being something like...

Haas
Macca
Lodge
Oates
TPJ
Moose

Your pack wins big games..,

If we look like crap with milf and nik you try to sign Taylor (though I reckon Cleary is better)

Offa in amongst that too and it can a pretty mean looking pack.

I guess that conversation i partly over heard Ash having with family or friends at the Buderim tavern was right. He did mention the Broncos a number of times. That shows we are still in his mind.

I really like fucking with the Broncos. Telling them that I'm seriously considering signing for the Titans and not with them will be an awesome way to hinder their future recruitment.

I really like fucking with the Broncos. Telling them that I'm seriously considering signing for the Titans and not with them will be an awesome way to hinder their future recruitment.
Haha i hope not. The older male at the table was giving advice and Ash was clearly talking in a positive way. I just couldn't hear much. but the Broncos were mentioned by both of them.

Absolutely. We win that game and Hunt probably would be one of the games best right now.

True, he'd be the heir apparant to Cronk for QLD and AUS. It's a cruel game.

We released Taylor a year early for the Tit's benefit, it'd be nice if they'd return the favour (the won't). If we kept him for that extra year I doubt he even plays a single game for the Tits as he'd probably be our number 1 half post Hunt's 2015 meltdown and continued lack of form thereafter, especially after he signed for the drags.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.