Could Bennett take Taylor from Titans?

So...he's leaving but staying while maybe leaving and staying at the place he is leaving to stay.

So...he's leaving but staying while maybe leaving and staying at the place he is leaving to stay.
No, just no. He's staying, but maybe leaving to stay where he is not leaving from, meaning his departure from where he is staying is one of the possibilities left.

The whole Ash Taylor situation comes down to poor forethought and emotions overpowering better judgement. Hunt was never a halfback even at his best he was a five eight who played halfback and then he crumbled; surely they have psychological profiles to predict that sort of thing. I know can't be perfect but had to be signs. Milf was a s**t hot fullback who wasn't ready to be a half till mid to late 20s. Taylor was the most natural halfback for 20 years in the Broncos system and we let him go for two players not player in their right position to put a very good but non-superstar fullback in because daddy wanted it. Then we retired Parker early after stuffing up by giving him the captaincy when it looked like no one wanted to play for him to weaken a weak forward pack. Got Robert by luck and misused him. And McGuire now has delusions of Gallenhood. Masterstroke of Sims needs a reserve grade lesson. Even Marshall is used wrong. And as good as new attacking approach is we still go back to Bennet ball under pressure. Whole last 5-10 years has been a clusterf*** where good luck has gotten us further than good management.

The whole Ash Taylor situation comes down to poor forethought and emotions overpowering better judgement. Hunt was never a halfback even at his best he was a five eight who played halfback and then he crumbled; surely they have psychological profiles to predict that sort of thing. I know can't be perfect but had to be signs. Milf was a s**t hot fullback who wasn't ready to be a half till mid to late 20s. Taylor was the most natural halfback for 20 years in the Broncos system and we let him go for two players not player in their right position to put a very good but non-superstar fullback in because daddy wanted it. Then we retired Parker early after stuffing up by giving him the captaincy when it looked like no one wanted to play for him to weaken a weak forward pack. Got Robert by luck and misused him. And McGuire now has delusions of Gallenhood. Masterstroke of Sims needs a reserve grade lesson. Even Marshall is used wrong. And as good as new attacking approach is we still go back to Bennet ball under pressure. Whole last 5-10 years has been a clusterf*** where good luck has gotten us further than good management.

All signs point to Bennett as coach.. it'd be a breath of fresh air the day Bennett ball is retired. Bennett can easily be the recruitment guy like Morpheus.

Oh yes, straight up. Brilliantly stated.

As negative as this sentiment is, I agree wholeheartedly.
So do I, and 3 years ago, people were getting lynched for posting this stuff on BHQ...

It's funny how we all agree that Hunt is more 5/8th than halfback, but he'll look like Andrew Johns or something in comparisson with Milford when he plays there next year.

No, just no. He's staying, but maybe leaving to stay where he is not leaving from, meaning his departure from where he is staying is one of the possibilities left.
He's resigning (or re-signing)

How many rules did Benny break by saying this in public ... aren't there in contacting rules about it

How many rules did Benny break by saying this in public ... aren't there in contacting rules about it
Zero.

November 1 is the date you can start official talks with players off contract at the end of that season. Key word being official.

All signs point to Bennett as coach.. it'd be a breath of fresh air the day Bennett ball is retired. Bennett can easily be the recruitment guy like Morpheus.

Didn't Wayne pass on signing Cameron Smith......?

You must be too young to remember the days of "Henjak ball" and "Hook ball". Look it up in your history books. I'll take Bennett ball for another twenty years if he's willing.

I was only a sperm for henjak ball but I could still hear dad yelling about it

Active Now

• Browny
  • Brocko
  • Astro
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • Mustafur
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Fitzy
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • Dash
  • Organix
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • LittleDavey
  • ivanhungryjak
  • ezpz
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.