Cricket World Cup

Gayle gets the first double ODI ton on Aussie soil!

Williamson is going to be a star of the future. Going to be hard to see how Australia can top the pool now with NZ already having played the other big 3 already.

Incredible match. Williamson has balls of steel.

What it showed though was that we are going to be super hard to beat even at our worst, we have so many match winners. Better to get that game out of the way now than in the final. Mitchell Starc should have bowled out, what was Clarke thinking by replacing him?

So what changes do we make to the side ?

Faulkner has to come back in, so who gets dropped for him ?

A 2 week layoff was always going to be an unknown. Johnson needs to bowl evert day of the week or He loses rhythm. Should have been a walk in the park for the Kiwis. I think we take something from that match.as I've said before , NZ have not played away from home for some time , and the test for them is to play as well where there is a it more zip and bounce.

McCullum was the difference. He just went insane against Johnson. Those first few overs from him weren't even that bad. McCullum was just that good.

Australia has a serious job on its hands defending 375 here .... the batting in this world cup is just unbelievable

Best game I've watched in it's entirety. With Sri Lanka's batting ability it's a shame they don't have enough strike bowlers to back that up, otherwise they'd be a real force.

**** me this tournament goes for way to long
ive already lost interest and we aren't even into the finals yet

Can't agree. Loving absolutely every minute of it. Can't wait to head to Sydney then Melbourne for the semi & final. This week & next will be crucial as teams either qualify or miss out on the quarters, then the knockout quarter finals the week after. Going to be some great cricket.

England
rofl.gif

Would be even funnier if India screw up against Bangladesh in the QF.

Unread

Active Now

• LGH
  • Skathen
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.