Cricket World Cup

South Africa vs New Zealand

South Africa 2/43

Boult has removed both de Kock and Amla.

Should be a great match, will South Africa choke?

Fascinating game so far. I think we're in for a great finish here.

Elliott smashes a six and the Kiwis are into the final.

Magnificent theatre.

How badly did SA choke!! Great game. So we play the Kiwis in the Final, that's what we wanted!!

That was an epic finish. Well worth of a world cup semi. It was a choke from the Saffers, De Villers came in too late and that dropped catch at the end.... yikes.

Gonna be a tough game against India, probably the form team of the tournament. I'd say we have the mental edge over them though.

330 in this world cup feels like 230 normally .... Australia will have to bowl awfully well to win this

How I feel when we get Kohli out cheaply

Last edited by a moderator:
That kid is freaking awesome.

Great contest this.

Australia have India under the pump run wise...and they've lost 4 wickets.

Stage is set for Dhoni.....IF he's good enough.

I have an uneasy feeling this is the eery calm before cyclone / typhoon / hurricane / fire storm Dhoni ....

This fucking prick can do the impossible ....I need another diet ginger beer

Easy win as expected, on to annihilating NZ. Hazlewood hit 148.9?

Clarke has managed this beautifully ... hasn't missed a beat with the bowling changes / rotations

This Aussie side has so much potential. Someone always stands up. Just like the old days.

How good is Sunday looking - Broncos at 11, dream world cup final to follow .... fine & 23 deg the forecast for Melbourne

not a single fucking domestic chore will be done that day

Unread

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.