Cricket World Cup

How good is Sunday looking - Broncos at 11, dream world cup final to follow .... fine & 23 deg the forecast for Melbourne

not a single fucking domestic chore will be done that day

10106270.jpg

Can't wait

It was a fantastic atmosphere @ the SCG yesterday. The best part was when the Indian supporters went very quiet around the 25th over of the Indian innings. Going to be a cracking WC Final!

Michael Clarke announced earlier today that tommorow's final will be his final ODI for Australia.

Any bets on the 5th Ashes game being his last test now?

Going to miss his captaincy for sure.

Must admit I had my doubts re the fidgety Steve Smith. But FMD what player he's become.

We seem to be a cut above any other side at the moment ala us 2003-2007.

What dominant performance from Australia. Well deserved victory. Well done New Zealand fantastic effort. Especially boult and
Mc Cullum , I have so much respect for this guy especially he dealt with the whole Phillp Hughes thing . Proper good guy.

What dominant performance from Australia. Well deserved victory. Well done New Zealand fantastic effort. Especially boult and
Mc Cullum , I have so much respect for this guy especially he dealt with the whole Phillp Hughes thing . Proper good guy.

Yep, well played Australia they never let up.

Echoing what you have said about McCullum. I have so much respect for him and he showed his class once again by running over to congratulate clarkey when he got out, even though he must be absolutely gutted inside.

Last edited:
Champions of the world again congrats to Michael Clarke and the Australian team, just far to good on the day that mattered. Bit hard to believe Australia have won 4 of the last 5 World Cups and been in 5 of the last 6 finals.

UNDER THE SOUTHERN CROSS I STAND
A NATIVE OF MY NATIVE LAND
I SPRING A WATTLE IN MY HAND
AUSTRALIA YOU BEAUTY

How bout Darren Lehmann's world cup scrapbook - in 99' he hit the winning runs, in 03' he took the winning catch, in 2015 he's the winning coach

Congrats to the Aussies....a fantastic performance in the penultimate game.

Kudos to the Kiwis though....they are a real force in world cricket at the moment and fully deserved their place in the final.

Well done New Zealand fantastic effort. Especially boult and

McCullum & the Black Caps are a very difficult team to dislike, despite the fact they're from NZ ;-)

Agree, what they did in the UAE after Phil Hughes' death was extremely moving.. think their stocks shot up a long way with every reasonable minded Aussie from that point..

Great win!! There is one team in world cricket team that can beat us and we just smashed them.

Bloody Warnie, how about asking a question about the cricket not getting on the piss

There is no sporting team with a bigger ego and more arrogance than the Australian Cricket team.

How exactly is celebrating a win in a world cup final arrogance and egotistic? If New Zealand won they would be doing exactly the same thing we were doing.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Mustafur
  • Financeguy
  • BroncosAlways
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Lurker
  • Fatboy
  • maddo
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Culhwch
  • Hurrijo
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.