Dally M Awards

Kangaroos selection panel: Mal, this is a tough one, should we pick Kalyn or Reece? They've both been phenomenal.

Mal: Hmmm...you're gonna love this boys...neither...let's give it to Tedesco...besides Uncle Nick has put this little sack of gold over here if we do.

Kangaroos selection panel: Mal, this is a tough one, should we pick Kalyn or Reece? They've both been phenomenal.

Mal: Hmmm...you're gonna love this boys...neither...let's give it to Tedesco...besides Uncle Nick has put this little sack of gold over here if we do.
I wonder where Edwards sits on the pecking order for Mal? They better not go for the Panthers combination of Cleary and Edwards. I guess it will depend on the outcome of the grand final. If Walsh plays well, he should hopefully be next in line.

Is there somewhere other than Kayo or Fox I can see the Daly M winner speaches. I'd like to see Reno & Patty's speeches.
Thanks.

Said it in an earlier post but its true to form for Mal; he's had a great coaching career thanks to trusting in continuity and guys that have done the job for him before.

Can't really begrudge him for it despite how badly we may want to see Walsh there.

Is there somewhere other than Kayo or Fox I can see the Daly M winner speaches. I'd like to see Reno & Patty's speeches.
Thanks.
Reynolds accepting the award last night.

Mr bean stand up

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • achievedrap
  • Aldo
  • Morkel
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Sproj
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Tmac
  • kiwi2
  • Lozza
  • Fozz
  • broncoscope
  • Bish
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Old Mate
  • westy316
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • rj9
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.