Dally M Awards

Am I wrong that Haas had a 6 point deduction for the 1 week suspension?

Did Drinkwater get points deducted for his suspensions? Seems weird that players ruled out had no points deducted but Haas with a 1 week suspension gets 6 points off. Haas finishes equal 3rd without the deduction

I actually think he (and Walsh) both did. If you have a look as the final table publish in code Sports (courier Mail), Drinkwater isn't in there

Yeah the only way to fix it is to rate every player in every game out of 10. I think RLW used to do that anyway in their weekly magazine, but it would take a lot of resources and a lot more attention than the lazy 3,2,1 that they use now. Pretty sure in the past they've even found some votes were placed by people who didn't even watch the game they voted on?

Yeah the only way to fix it is to rate every player in every game out of 10. I think RLW used to do that anyway in their weekly magazine, but it would take a lot of resources and a lot more attention than the lazy 3,2,1 that they use now. Pretty sure in the past they've even found some votes were placed by people who didn't even watch the game they voted on?

Ruan Sims was the one caught admitting she didn’t watch a game she had already awarded points for

Teddy will get it ... but Walsh should get it
Most other coaches and Walsh probably is a chance.

I think Mal highly values continuity and guys he knows have done it for him in the past. Can't really fault him for it, has made him a very successful rep coach.

What will be interesting is who he picks in the 14.
Hunt might be the obvious guy with his utility value but I can see him picking one of Walsh or Ponga for that spot, probably a nod to who he sees as Teddy's successor.

I have to congratulate Jamayne Isako.......

I was pretty relentless with my criticising of him after his horrible stint at the Broncs but......
credit where credit is due. Well done!

Yeah that's correct. I think Ruan Sims voted on a game she didn't even watch. Probably awarded the Dally M points based on who scored the highest Supercoach points that game.

So who gets the FB spot for the Kangeroos?

Walsh or Ponga???
Ponga couldn't make Queensland, and Walsh would be far more deserving of the jersey. But either way, we know it will still be Tedesco.

I have to congratulate Jamayne Isako.......

I was pretty relentless with my criticising of him after his horrible stint at the Broncs but......
credit where credit is due. Well done!

Once he let go of the fullback dream and fully committed to being a winger, he was always going to succeed IMO

Active Now

• Jazza
  • broncotville
  • Galah
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • LittleDavey
  • Foordy
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  • Wendall Taylor
  • HarryAllan7
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Midean
  • Justwin
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.