Daly Cherry-Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumour - Daly Cherry-Evans

Were you there were you. It could just be more bs that gets spun to the media, or wallace could be BSing Griffin
What do you mean was I there? Griffin asked Wallace, he said no, that's a direct quote from Griffin not conjecture.

And yes Wallace could be BSing Griffing but if we has asking him a direct question and Wallace was lying about it then a week later asks for a release, that's going to make him getting a release less likely.

Well that was fun while it lasted, who's up next? Cronk?

I don't think it will happen but if we did sign DCE it would be the best signing in the clubs history by a long way.

How is sportals "Lurker" more credible than RLW's "mole"?

lebron james apparently hasn't made any decisions on where he'll take his talents to in 2014 ... stand by for a new thread shortly

lebron james apparently hasn't made any decisions on where he'll take his talents to in 2014 ... stand by for a new thread shortly

Why? You fell for the bait too

Why? You fell for the bait too

I'm not following ... can you explain it to me, like I'm a six year old ?

Last edited:

I'm not following ... can you explain it to me, like I'm a six year old ?

I think it will be more the case of you needing to explain to son edo the Lebron James reference

You shouldn't have got your hopes up.

You shouldn't have got your hopes up.

I'll try to be more cleverer next time..

And if you'll excuse me now I need to go see about getting these "DCE 4 ever" tattoos removed... That'll teach me for believing everything I read, darn it...

Get the Barba tat removed too.

I don't think it will happen but if we did sign DCE it would be the best signing in the clubs history by a long way.

massive call. maybe in the last 10 years. But all time...I'd say Walters, Tallis & Lazarus have him covered.

massive call. maybe in the last 10 years. But all time...I'd say Walters, Tallis & Lazarus have him covered.

Maybe. I'm taking into account the circumstances as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• theshed
  • pennywisealfie
  • Manofoneway
  • Gaz
  • BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.