Daly Cherry-Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumour - Daly Cherry-Evans

DCE would be an even better signing than SJ, but I so can't see it happening. Also the fact he isn't a former Bronco severely reduces the chances of this being true.

Get the Barba tat removed too.

Right, because every other post I write is about how much of a rolled gold certainty Ben Barber is to be here next week...

:blink:

We're done...

:loool:

Gee [MENTION=7770]Son Edo[/MENTION] you used to be so positive what the hell happened?

I didn't spit the dummy, so don't get the wrong idea.

I just don't want to talk about it anymore.

No hard feelings. :thumbup1:

I didn't spit the dummy, so don't get the wrong idea.

I just don't want to talk about it anymore.

No hard feelings. :thumbup1:

You sound like my wife mate. Going to give us the silent treatment hahah. :thumbup1:

Fapfest list...Dugan, Barba, Kasiano, Cherry-Evans, Widdop, Carney, Johnson, Locke, et al.
Funny stuff.

I'd fap to keep Kasiano away.

Haha yeah I gotta agree with that. Fap fappity fap fap fap

I dont care one way or another about Kasiano, but fap fap fap fap fap

Throw the cheque book at DCE.

I mean literally. Knock him out!

Then kidnap him and put him on a $1M/yr contract for the next 6 years :thumbup1:

Good idea, we should kidnap him and break his legs (Misery style) so he can't run away, then we can keep him forever. We can put him in the team list each week, but at the last minute remove him because of injury concerns. It will strike fear into the other team having him on our list of players taking the field so even when he doesn't show up they still can't recover properly from the fear and we roll them. Then when we win the team can all go to the back sheds after the game where he's tied up and masturbate into his face.

Good idea, we should kidnap him and break his legs (Misery style) so he can't run away, then we can keep him forever. We can put him in the team list each week, but at the last minute remove him because of injury concerns. It will strike fear into the other team having him on our list of players taking the field so even when he doesn't show up they still can't recover properly from the fear and we roll them. Then when we win the team can all go to the back sheds after the game where he's tied up and masturbate into his face.

WTF???? And people were commenting about Manly fans being sick? I gather that was meant as a joke, if so it missed the mark by about 10 kms.

I don't know what you are on but give it up.
it may have missed you by 10 km Lynx but he is on a different planet to me

You sir are one fucked up dude.

Re: Rumour - Daly Cherry-Evans to Brisbane Broncos

I'm sorry, I got a little carried away with all the talk of fapping, my apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• theshed
  • Manofoneway
  • Gaz
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Alec
  • HarryAllan7
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.