Daly Cherry-Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dprior

Mar 5, 2008
Re: Rumour - Daly Cherry-Evans to Brisbane Broncos

I remember hearing last year that Manly had someone they thought was even better than DCE in their system, and knew that DCE would eventually head home to QLD.

Does anyone remember seeing this, and who was the player??? - it may have been Drinkwater, but he is with St George?????????

DP

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

I remember hearing last year that Manly had someone they thought was even better than DCE in their system, and knew that DCE would eventually head home to QLD.

Does anyone remember seeing this, and who was the player??? - it may have been Drinkwater, but he is with St George?????????

DP

Yeah manly fans used to lose there shit over drinkwater and one other dude but I cant remember his name... After watching drinkwater at the dragons I have no idea what they see in him.

B4L

kingpest

kingpest

QCup Player
Apr 14, 2013

Thank you double penetration and boobs 4 life for those exciting posts

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013

I'm sorry lads but I just can't board the DCE2Broncos rumour train express to Jizzville, at least not until he's officially off-contract anyway. There's no way Manly would release him early, no way at all and if they were to shed players it's likely to be the Stewart bros. Glenn is pretty inconsistent these days and Brett could opt to link back up with Hasler at the Dogs, both are very injury prone anyway and they also have Hiku to fill in at no.1 if necessary. There's also something that tells me that DCE will be a Sea Eagle for life, perhaps it was the ridiculous Mohawk he sported earlier this season, it just screamed "Manly Douche!"

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Also consider the fact that they only jusssssst managed to sign b Stewart at the start of the year. They haven't been able to re sign kite or rose but inteas replaced two of their top three props with lui. I doubt they can afford re signing Daly. Maybe they realise they need to let a star go. I also think both manly and their fans rate b Stewart k foran j Lyon g Stewart all higher than Daly. So I wouldn't dismiss the possibility. But will try to contain my hopes. I'd honestly bench milf if we got all three. He could come on for Andrew in the six with hunt going to nine.

And Lyon is not signed for next season yet. They're skirting the cab bad, they have a lot of players that would be worth big $$ on the open market, they either have to shed some or find ways to pay them off the books without looking too suss.

H

hidethesuspect

Banned User
Sep 2, 2013

New articles coming out left right and centre about who we are going to sing. I'll freaking lose my shit if we sign DCE but I have to remain grounded, I just don't think it's going to happen. It's easy to get all excited and hopeful when we are playing so bad, but who in their right mind would lose the best half-back in the league when he has so many good years ahead of him.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

I would be fist pumping my way all around Brizzy if this occurred.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013

I would be fist pumping my way all around Brizzy if this occurred.

You and me both. We'd be like when Homer gets that hair growth serum, running around fist-pumping, then randomly run in to each other, look at each other's fist pumping, and yell out DCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011

I'll walk 100% naked from my place to the Broncos Leagues club to ensure that DCE comes to the Broncos. We need a player like him and he ticks all the boxes.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

Ummm...why would you running naked ensure he comes, wouldn't it have the opposite effect? ;)

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008

I think Sproj is right Broncoman :)

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008

At least I can stir up my Manly supporter colleague

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013

I'll walk 100% naked from my place to the Broncos Leagues club to ensure that DCE comes to the Broncos. We need a player like him and he ticks all the boxes.
Hopefully you live next door.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

You and me both. We'd be like when Homer gets that hair growth serum, running around fist-pumping, then randomly run in to each other, look at each other's fist pumping, and yell out DCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha absolutely!!

H

hidethesuspect

Banned User
Sep 2, 2013

Why did you have to make this about you getting naked Broncoman? But you don't need to encourage me, I'll get naked as well! Hell I am naked right now! Do you want to know what I am doing naked at the computer? This is not just a question for Broncoman, it's for everyone of my fans out there.

B

brodster_1

BRL Player
Jul 2, 2013

Why did you have to make this about you getting naked Broncoman? But you don't need to encourage me, I'll get naked as well! Hell I am naked right now! Do you want to know what I am doing naked at the computer? This is not just a question for Broncoman, it's for everyone of my fans out there.

hiding the suspect!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Foordy
  • broncos4life
  • Allo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lostboy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mieko
  • Fatboy
  • Waynesaurus
  • thenry
  • Big Del
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Lurker
  • bazza
  • Jazza
  • Dash
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.