Daly Cherry-Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hidethesuspect

Banned User
Sep 2, 2013
Re: Rumour - Daly Cherry-Evans to Brisbane Broncos

Well I am completely naked, so there's really only one place where I could be hid..... ohhhhh I see.

qlderxxxx

qlderxxxx

BRL Player
Jul 9, 2013

My second post on this forum was about DCE heading back home to join us. I'll attach it here.

"I live in Sydney so I am where it airs. I can tell you that Johns is pretty certain in his mind that DCE is heading north. Apparently missing family and friends up there. Other than that, Tallis has never been more ****ed off at this club than he is now."

My best mate is a producer at Triple M, and although these guys are all morons, they all think DCE to the Broncos is a formality. They've had him in as a guest commentator and apparently from that moment on, Matthew Johns has been telling anyone around the place (and fox sports, whom I also have conveniently have a friend who works on the Matty Johns show haha) who will listen that he is heading back home.

Take it as you will, probably all nonsense, but it at least seems DCE has mentioned to people 'inside the circle' that he is keen to come home.

Last edited:
Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013

My second post on this forum was about DCE heading back home to join us. I'll attach it here.

My best mate is a producer at Triple M, and although these guys are all morons, they all think DCE to the Broncos is a formality. They've had him in as a guest commentator and apparently from that moment on, Matthew Johns has been telling anyone around the place (and fox sports, whom I also have conveniently have a friend who works on the Matty Johns show haha) who will listen that he is heading back home.

Take it as you will, probably all nonsense, but it at least seems DCE has mentioned to people 'inside the circle' that he is keen to come home.

Wouldn't surprise me at all....when his current contract is up. I'd be amazed if he broke contract, or if Manly allowed him too.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011

If we made a play at Lyon and made it very public, we could scare Manly into taking action to keep him and let someone else go instead..... Worse case we would wind up with a class player anyway.

qlderxxxx

qlderxxxx

BRL Player
Jul 9, 2013

If we made a play at Lyon and made it very public, we could scare Manly into taking action to keep him and let someone else go instead..... Worse case we would wind up with a class player anyway.

Honestly believe there is 0 chance Lyon leaves Manly for a 'high profile' club.

I'm not saying Manly isn't, but where they are located allows him to 'escape the limelight'. The bloke hates attention and isn't after huge money either. I can't see him at any other club bar manly at the moment.

ethos

ethos

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008

For what it's worth, as I posted two months ago. I'm convinced he's coming. It's just a matter of when.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

Wouldn't surprise me at all....when his current contract is up. I'd be amazed if he broke contract, or if Manly allowed him too.

Totally unrelated but your signature cracks me up everytime, good shit! what's the go with it? apart from the fact that your a very good list predicter

H

hidethesuspect

Banned User
Sep 2, 2013

Why is it cracking up everyone? I don't get it.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013

What Porthoz said. I'm so proud.

H

hidethesuspect

Banned User
Sep 2, 2013

I see, guess it was a you had to be there moment.

R

rogerwilco

BRL Player
Jul 30, 2013

DCE has a get out clause that he can action any time because the condition of that clause has already been met. It's a matter of captaincy and money. The Broncos might pay overs to get him here and the captaincy is something they are willing to work with.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

And you know this how?

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013

And you know this how?

Like I said in a different thread , I think he is in the know . Seems like it's milford or dce and obviously dce is the one their chasing

H

hidethesuspect

Banned User
Sep 2, 2013

Like I said, I ain't getting my hopes up and I should stop coming to this thread because it's getting harder and harder. Just like a certain other part of my body if you know what I mean... *wink *wink *nudge *nudge... I am talking about my penis.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

DCE has a get out clause that he can action any time because the condition of that clause has already been met. It's a matter of captaincy and money. The Broncos might pay overs to get him here and the captaincy is something they are willing to work with.

If this is true surely he is priority number 1 over milford, surely. Whats the condition thats been met?

H

hidethesuspect

Banned User
Sep 2, 2013

If we get both it would really be something hey? Come origin in a year or two it could potentially be devastating to our team. Hannant, Thaiday, Hodges, Milford, DCE, Gillett, Parker, Kennedy, McGuire, Barba. All those players have the potential to play in Origin.We could only keep those players for 2 years max before we would run out of cap and lose someone.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008

Guys, if [MENTION=1784]ethos[/MENTION] said it's happening, then it's happening. :handshake:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • kman
  • davidp
  • Galah
  • ChewThePhatt
  • The Strapper
  • Swordfish
  • BroncosAlways
  • barker
  • leon.bott
  • Johnny92
  • FACTHUNT
  • Culhwch
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • Manofoneway
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.