Darius Anointed As New Leader

Context is key @1910

Cult3 was responding to this...

but JT and Smith could do it all on their own if the had to

Which is a rubbish cliche.

I will be the first to eat my words and accept all criticism and ridicule directed at me.

That's good to hear because you will get plenty, and deservedly so.

I was at the Broncos launch last night and I have to say, Darius presented himself brilliantly. He was full of confidence on stage and handled the spotlight well. He was even funny at times. Good signs.

Did he talk about how he would work collaboratively with the other leaders though? Because that is apparently a terrible sign... even though that is what all the most successful and respected modern leaders have done and continue to do...

Cronk made his debut two years after Smith and Smith was already the Queensland hooker, Cronk didn't take off till 2006. That's four years difference.

Thurston was outstanding in the '05 final series and should have got CC medal in a losing side in the GF.
Yes but lets not let facts get in the way of an agenda.

That's good to hear because you will get plenty, and deservedly so.
I presume you are more than willing to man up and admit you were wrong and had no idea if I am proved correct as well?

Yes but lets not let facts get in the way of an agenda.

I presume you are more than willing to man up and admit you were wrong and had no idea if I am proved correct as well?

I always admit when I'm wrong, you can ask anyone on here.

Whether Boyd is a good captain or not will not change the disgusting, ignorant bullshit you have spewed about this and people already know the kind of person you are, that also won't change.

Whether Boyd is a good captain or not will not change the disgusting, ignorant bullshit you have spewed about this and people already know the kind of person you are, that also won't change.
I think you need to see a therapist, you seem to have a lot of internal rage built up inside you. Hope your life gets better soon mate. :dickinabox:

Didn't know which thread to put this in.

Darius Boyd on A Current Affair tonight with his wife.
She discusses his extra marital affairs and her vilification on line for opting to terminate a pregnancy.
Surprised Boyd would open up to this tabloid show.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bucking Beads
  • Footy Fanatic
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Broncorob
  • Johnny92
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Old Mate
  • porouian
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mrslong
  • GCBRONCO
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.