NEWS Darius Boyd: back by popular demand

I think last year should have been his final year, but I think now is fine ad well. He has given things a go to try to turn his form around. Not his fault the coach continues to pick him.

Fair points though is it the coach that wants to pick him or board forcing his hand? I'm sure if you ask Siebs, it is obviously someone else's fault - he is the master of the deflection.

Fair points though is it the coach that wants to pick him or board forcing his hand? I'm sure if you ask Siebs, it is obviously someone else's fault - he is the master of the deflection.

I think it's on Seibs tbh. Be pretty poor if the Board is now picking the team

I think it's on Seibs tbh. Be pretty poor if the Board is now picking the team
I'm not sure they ever were. Could be wrong, but as I recall that particular excuse was thrown out there by someone trying to hypothesize reasons why our shite form totally was nothing to do with the coach, then somehow it got picked up and taken for gospel. Maybe they were though, in which case the entire administration can go and get absolutely fucked.

Active Now

• Bish
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Skathen
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.