NEWS Darius Boyd turns Broncos vegan in bid for premiership glory

You have to be kidding me that a suggestion and recommendation are practically the same. They aren't. A suggestion is more a " hey, have a look at this " sort of thing. A recommendation is more when you tell somebody out of a number of choices, this one is the best. So yep, absolutely it surprised me anyone with a bit of intelligence would confuse the two. Maybe thats just me and my Asbergers, but i think its fairly black and white.
*Asperger's* - I know you like to be correct all of the time.

If being a vegan was so healthy then you wouldn’t need a draw full of vitamin b12 so you don’t cause long term irreversible damage.
B12 is crucial to the brain and nervous system, red blood cell formation and DNA.
This vitamin is made exclusively in the guts of animals by bacteria. It then migrates from the gut to muscle. The higher predatory animals are the best sources, along with seafood and fish.
i watched that show on Netflix it was very one sided and never gave the full facts.
Now I doubt Darius is actually trying to convert people he probably just said I’m going to try it after watching the show. But if he actually does I sure hope to **** he gets the right advice.

If being a vegan was so healthy then you wouldn’t need a draw full of vitamin b12 so you don’t cause long term irreversible damage.
B12 is crucial to the brain and nervous system, red blood cell formation and DNA.
This vitamin is made exclusively in the guts of animals by bacteria. It then migrates from the gut to muscle. The higher predatory animals are the best sources, along with seafood and fish.
i watched that show on Netflix it was very one sided and never gave the full facts.
Now I doubt Darius is actually trying to convert people he probably just said I’m going to try it after watching the show. But if he actually does I sure hope to **** he gets the right advice.

I think thats probably why you see blokes like Messi and Tom Brady only commit to it for certain periods or commit to it to about 80 percent, which is what i think Brady does. I suppose if its done right though, you could get that B12 through supplements.

I dont know a lot about being a vegan, i just know i couldnt do it. I dont think my offset smoker would be any good for veggies all the time!

I think thats probably why you see blokes like Messi and Tom Brady only commit to it for certain periods or commit to it to about 80 percent, which is what i think Brady does. I suppose if its done right though, you could get that B12 through supplements.

I dont know a lot about being a vegan, i just know i couldnt do it. I dont think my offset smoker would be any good for veggies all the time!
I mean we could all do with a few more veggies 😬! apparently the body cycles it for a certain amount of time probably why as you say those couple of 🐐 do it for 80% of the time.
But yeah the “true” vegans that don’t take the correct supplements because they believe that’s how we were supposed to eat end up in a bad spot that can’t be fixed.

I find it pretty ridiculous the club released a statement on that. Really? Why?

I have heard others speculate that it may be a timely distraction from a certain other Bronco's current troubles with the law in Bali. Some have called it Darry's finest play as skipper in recent memory.

I read that he suggested that others WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY. Naturally the other interpretation suits the 'Boyd is Satan' narrative.

Aaah I'm over it anyway. I don't even care that much anymore, just wondering what's next. Fwiw I don't blame Darius, this one's on Kayla imo.

To be honest it's a nothing story. I'm simply going to wait and see who has made the team picked for round one. Everything up till then is fantasy and speculative.

Biologically speaking, being vegan or at least vegetarian 80% of the time is what humans have always done, mostly because until very recently as a species, it was especially difficult to eat meat owing to the fact you needed to kill it first or have enough money to pay someone to kill it for you.

I'm the last person to sign up for veganism, but surely no one could reasonably argue that the considerable majority of people around the world should be eating far less meat and far more vegetables.

Doing this at home at the moment. More veggies, max 3 meals a week for meat, eat larger meals earlier in the day. Just starting to get back to healthy living.
That's because you're turning into a fat **** on the lounge shovelling Tim Tams down your woofer! Hope the fractures healing, that's the fracture in the loungeroom floor!

So true! Put on a good 10kg’s to frame that was already 10kg’s overweight. Time to get serious. Got the moon boot off yesterday and very gingerly walking today. Yay!
Ha ha, I actually thought of you the other day doing exactly that! I mean sitting on the lounge, yet another day of boredom and feeding the face. I couldn't imagine how bad that would be for me! I'm already a fat ****, that would be the death of me. Good to hear your recovery is going well but at the risk of being super annoying, GO SLoW BrO.

So many dietetics experts on this forum! I'm impressed. Seriously though Cameron Smith goes vegan for the footy season and has for the last 6 seasons. Also it's common knowledge that red meat slows you down and 80% of every meal should be non meat (generally veggies). None of you numb nuts knows a fucking thing about this topic and you're all happy to pour bullshit all over the forum. It was smoothe by Darius to get the carnivorous Qld rugby league bogans into a bloody forthing frenzy while Fifita snuck back in to the country and began negotiations in a $3mil 4 year deal after punching some swindling Indo security guard in his money grabbing head. This is gonna be a long offseason. I feel like eating a kilo of buffalo wings.

So many dietetics experts on this forum! I'm impressed. Seriously though Cameron Smith goes vegan for the footy season and has for the last 6 seasons. Also it's common knowledge that red meat slows you down and 80% of every meal should be non meat (generally veggies). None of you numb nuts knows a fucking thing about this topic and you're all happy to pour bullshit all over the forum. It was smoothe by Darius to get the carnivorous Qld rugby league bogans into a bloody forthing frenzy while Fifita snuck back in to the country and began negotiations in a $3mil 4 year deal after punching some swindling Indo security guard in his money grabbing head. This is gonna be a long offseason. I feel like eating a kilo of buffalo wings.
What a load of shit. Everyone knows buffalo don’t have wings.

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Evander
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.