OFFICIAL Dave Donaghy Named New Broncos CEO

We might get a ‘Paul White Announces Extension’ announcement instead
That by rights should result in fan reaction that was something along the lines of what we saw in the US Capitol just recently.

If only Paul White had f*cked off to a Golf Resort already too...

Last edited:
Donaghy has been taken off the storms exec list everywhere, so i am assuming come Feb 1 the announcement will be made.
Tratt Mipp currently searching for a way to ensure Donaghy never works for any organisation other than the Storm ever again.

Tratt Mipp currently searching for a way to ensure Donaghy never works for any organisation other than the Storm ever again.
Tripp is just trying to keep the value of storm high during investments rounds. Broncos would be the only club worth more than Storm i would think, and him going to Broncos would be sure to knock a bit out the storms value. Donaghy was a big part of storms commerical growth.

Tripp is just trying to keep the value of storm high during investments rounds. Broncos would be the only club worth more than Storm i would think, and him going to Broncos would be sure to knock a bit out the storms value. Donaghy was a big part of storms commerical growth.
They should get the ultimate payback on us by announcing Paul White this afternoon

Spoiler: White’s staying on another month then Donaghy comes in March so up to a month without a CEO.

That's positive news except the article also said white will be staying on for another month and will now leave at the end of February.
That is his second extension so I guess he doesn't have another job lined up to go to yet.
The article doesn't say what the agreement involves allowing Donaghy to start here before his non-compete clause expires but I wouldn't be surprised if we have to give Melbourne financial compensation.

NTK:

Donaghy's Melbourne contract expires Jan 31, but will not start as Broncos CEO until March (date unknown, despite headline).
White will extend until end February.

Broncos might be without a CEO for a few weeks, or could appoint an Interim CEO.
Expected that Storm exit clause will include ban from poaching Melbourne staff.

McHunt

Last edited:
Paul White:

Fire You Need Me GIF by Filthy Rich

Who would have thought when this thread was first opened that we would be nearly 21 pages deep and 4 months down the track while still having no idea who's "incoming".

So chances are he's shadow running shit now since he's already in Brisbane?. Guess can't really risk it.

Expected that Storm exit clause will include ban from poaching Melbourne staff
It'll be interesting to see how this actually goes. If the staff aren't under contract you can't dictate where their next job can be if it's not already written into the terms, and if they are I don't understand how you can enforce the idea that they might be allowed to leave to 14 competitors but not the 15th.

Usual disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer and in no way competent to venture opinions in this regard, for external use only, if symptoms persist see your doctor.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Scorchie
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Lozza
  • Broncosgirl
  • HarryAllan7
  • Kev_Guz
  • Maddy
  • Jazza
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Behind enemy lines
  • MrTickyMcG
  • TimWhatley
  • ezpz
  • Wolfie
... and 54 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.