OFFICIAL Dave Donaghy Named New Broncos CEO

I don't think he would hate the club, but it would have definitely left a sour taste and would feel far less likely to return. Many of the complaints at the time on here were that Benji with the experience he offered that he was being underutilised and rightly so, rarely getting a starting opportunity and barely utilised correctly off the bench, behind an ever growing struggling Hunt and a lazy team mate who wouldn't have ended up in his present situation with hard work and attitude. I could understand feeling frustrated when your seeking a fresh opportunity only to be held back and when he was given a proper opportunity back at the Tigers you saw what he could offer.

Maybe if he didn't have other offers on the card an opportunity would be there, but he had quite a few to work with, including in Sydney and he was keen to stay in Sydney anyway.
I dunno, I think he actually thanked Bennett for giving his career more legs. I believe he was very aware that he was being signed as depth, much like he is now. I think he was very grateful to the club. If my memory serves me right he made some genuine seeming comments that amounted to exactly that.

Just agree and then **** them over. That stain of a club would do the same thing in an instant if the hand was on the other foot. Hope our guys aren't playing nice to appease these flogs.

0C5402C6 10DB 4F5A A13E 871E1E57BA6D

Aren't those headlines all about a promise of a premiership. This man will lead them to the promised land after those 2 guys leave!

The Daily Telegraph’s story on the new storm CEO mentioned “Donaghy joined the Brisbane broncos as chief executive last year”

The Daily Telegraph’s story on the new storm CEO mentioned “Donaghy joined the Brisbane broncos as chief executive last year”
i think it's more that he agreed to terms with us ... but we had to untangle him from the Storm before he can officially sign

I only mentioned it because it’s the first big news outlet to outright claim it and not just say plans to or looks to be etc

From what i read, that dude has some borderline values and ideas.

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • mitch222
  • Culhwch
  • Broncorob
  • leon.bott
  • broncoscope
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Skathen
  • BRC088
  • porouian
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • MrRobot
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • whykickamoocow
  • broncomax
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.