NEWS David Fifita ‘locked in a Bali jail cell’ after alleged assault

What pisses me off about this most is that all I’ve heard from the broncos is how much of a good role model and leader this guy is. A future captain of the club they say. Who the hell actually seen that in him?

The guy is obviously a thug. Just because you go to a couple of community events (probably forced to by the broncos anyway) it doesn’t make you a good role model.

It sickens me to think that this thug will be getting paid upwards of 800k a year while the rest of us struggle to make ends meet. I’m sick to death of all these spoilt brats and their poor behaviours. Dumb as dog shit

Actually it's more like a turd on the top of this turd and more to come.

Trying to get sacked. He’s leaving Brisbane

How fucking dumb are these *****? Seriously. Why would you even consider putting yourself into a position where something like this could happen. These idiots don't learn at all.

Are they supposed to just keep themselves locked indoors like a hermit?

You could walk down the street and get into a fight because some **** didn't like the way you look.

A bunch of Aussies have paid off their alleged victims and been let off over there.

My guess is Aussies are easy targets at these clubs for security looking to be paid off. Security antagonises Aussie on purpose to get hit. Aussie pays him thousands not to go to jail. Rinse. Repeat.

Just not worth the risk attending these places.

Last edited:
Why cant Boyd
Are they supposed to just keep themselves locked indoors like a hermit?

You could walk down the street and get into a fight because some **** didn't like the way you look.

“The alleged perpetrator could not be interrogated yet as he is still under the influence of alcohol.”

This is the problem though

Flight Centre must have had another sale on Bali holidays. I could not think of a worse choice for what is supposed to be a relaxing time. It isn't much different to just driving down to the Coast for a week and I'm not sure how relaxing a holiday in a Islamic country would be for myself to be honest.

NRL players.

Swapping brain cells for jail cells.

What ya gonna do

Flight Centre must have had another sale on Bali holidays. I could not think of a worse choice for what is supposed to be a relaxing time. It isn't much different to just driving down to the Coast for a week and I'm not sure how relaxing a holiday in a Islamic country would be for myself to be honest.

It's a shit hole. I'd rather go to Hamilton Island, somewhere else in FNQ, or yeah just the GC or the North Coast.

EDIT: I'd recommend Mexico if these blokes absolutely have to go overseas for whatever reason, but the morons would probably leave their hotels, go into town, and try to start a fight with cartel members.

Last edited:
My first thought was how much can we knock off his asking price to re-sign him as a result of this.....

Guys like Fifita and Haas probably think they are bulletproof being massive and strong - reality is they are young dopes easily taken for mugs in a place like Bali. Club needs to protect their investments more in contracts imo.

Last edited:
A bunch of Aussies have paid off their alleged victims and been let off over there.

My guess is Aussies are easy targets at these clubs for security looking to be paid off. Security antagonises Aussie on purpose to get hit. Aussie pays him thousands not to go to jail. Rinse. Repeat.

Just not worth the risk attending these places.
Who in their right mind would go out of their way to antagonise Fifita and Haas though? There must be plenty of shrimps they can run their scam on.

Giphy 13

[automerge]1573276285[/automerge]
NRL players.

Swapping brain cells for jail cells.

What ya gonna do
Giphy 15

Last edited:

Active Now

• Xzei
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Waynesaurus
  • pennywisealfie
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • broncos4life
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Tim K
  • Battler
  • Aldo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Rah88
  • Financeguy
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.